View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 01:22 PM
tokuzumi
VIP Member

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
I doubt he'd loose his job if that was the case half their employees be without a job and anyways how would anyone know it was him? he takes a picture with is panted sprint phone and send sit. and not much of a company secret if more secretive documents have already been shown on many websites... I am just saying show proof before you speak. These forums are full of people saying one thing and not showing anything to back it up and gets annoying going through hall these posts that are irrelevant
Some people have more integrity than others. And just because others release "secret" documents doesn't mean everyone who works for *insert company name here* should be releasing documents as well. There's a reason the phone hasn't been released. There's a reason no "official" release date has been publicaly announced. We don't know those reasons. It's frustrating, as from an outsider's prospective, the phone appears to be ready for sale. But it's not available yet. My "guess" would be a supply issue. The phone is being sold all over Europe. Telus just released the phone, as did T-Mobile. Sprint and Verizon are getting versions "soon", and pics are popping up of the AT&T version. How many assembly lines are there for the TP2? Sprint may require a minimum stock before it will release to its stores. I don't know.

It's.
Just.
A.
Phone.