PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
I get my tp2 for free ! So bring on the touch pro 2 goodness! may keep my tp1 for back up or ebay it who knows all I know is come on tp2 I need you!! Now anything on the android phones ?
That is awesome, I read what you posted over at SU about how you got it credited. I wish I could get that.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
I doubt sprint sale a phone for 649 when they losing millions of users every quarter just doesn't make sense like someone stated BB always sale there out of contract phone 100-200 more than the carrier why I don't have a clue but we shall all find out when it drops with sprint eh
With a contract I imagine it will be $399 with a $100 MIR.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
I doubt sprint sale a phone for 649 when they losing millions of users every quarter just doesn't make sense like someone stated BB always sale there out of contract phone 100-200 more than the carrier why I don't have a clue but we shall all find out when it drops with sprint eh
I guess I am just using reverse psychology on my self. If I really believe its going to be 649.99 and it drops at 599.99, it will make me feel a whole lot better about buying the phone with no contract. And don't get me wrong, I can afford it but I still find it kind of difficult to spend this kind of money on a phone and I probably wont even get a full year out of it.

Old 08-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I guess I am just using reverse psychology on my self. If I really believe its going to be 649.99 and it drops at 599.99, it will make me feel a whole lot better about buying the phone with no contract. And don't get me wrong, I can afford it but I still find it kind of difficult to spend this kind of money on a phone and I probably wont even get a full year out of it.
I know what ya mean. I feel the same way. I bought tp full price haven't had it a full year and already ready to jump on the tp2 but I feel like if its better and I want it imma have it.

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 08-01-2009, 08:11 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrap1 View Post
Tmobile is already stalking tps2 in store, not for sale but they are coming in. Lets go Sprint
Hey may daughter has the same glasses. Anyways, I get new customer price also. With all these tps for sale online I might not get the money I want for mine. Thats not going to keep me from my tp2.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:20 PM
N00b

DownNeverOut is a n00b
Re: Release Date

Spoke to A Sprint Manager yesterday, and her words are I quote "Mid to Late August, was Aug 16, may get pushed back" I informed her that Sprint need to stop pulling our "NUTS", and get r dun

PPC -6700 APACHE WM 6
PPC -6800 MOGUL WM 6.1
PPC -6850 TOUCH PRO WM 6.5 PRO
PPC- TOUCH PRO2...... 09/09/2009

Old 08-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
I hear you but the fact that they are losing so many customers still surprises me.
Most existing customers I figure would be happy with the improvements if they were around before the improvements took effect.
I don't know if that shiny new phone is all that entices customers. Maybe it is.
I have the Diamond with a great plan and would not go anywhere else but us Diamond customers I know are in the minority.
To some its not only the "Shinny" portion of it. The coverage is what people decide to leave Sprint. Look at VZ Coverage and EVDO market coverage! Sprint can't even compare to what they offer. I know in my area people are leaving Sprint because of low coverage and no EVDO. People want reliability and speed, if you don't get it with the current company you move on.

Old 08-01-2009, 11:02 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
If only the dumb phones were flashy...my friend came with me and wouldn't even take any one of those dumb phones even as a temporary phone(even though they've been using dump phones for like 5 years)...Their dump phones are junk and all of them look the same...I think their LG Fusic was like the last decent looking dumb phone..
I was saying just that and that verizon has the better looking selection.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Is it possible to "Break a contract" paying the 150 fee and get the 299 or 399 2 year contract? Like the next day?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
To some its not only the "Shinny" portion of it. The coverage is what people decide to leave Sprint. Look at VZ Coverage and EVDO market coverage! Sprint can't even compare to what they offer. I know in my area people are leaving Sprint because of low coverage and no EVDO. People want reliability and speed, if you don't get it with the current company you move on.
I have great coverage and love my Diamond.I must be in the minority on both counts
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2