PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

technically t mobile is the first in the USA to have touch pro 2
there's still no idea what the holdup is with the cdma variants...but I would like to see that rom though
Old 07-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

vauche is a n00b

Do u think the rom will contain manila 2.5 or something u would have to update from sprint or htc site?
Old 07-28-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

neuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vauche View Post
Do u think the rom will contain manila 2.5 or something u would have to update from sprint or htc site?
It depends if the phone launches with windows mobile 6.1 or 6.5. It looks like manila 2.5 needs 6.5 to work.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

most likely manila 2
Old 07-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion
Re: Release Date

I have contacted Sprint Cooperate numerous times, the answer I keep getting is they acknowledge it is coming to Sprint but they still do not have a precise date. That is why no one has the answer yet, because there is not a precise date, there are talks but no decisions. I say let's give it a rest and let the months play out people! We all want it just as bad as every other person on here!
Old 07-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

this is why i like my forgetfulness. like i forget anytime i signup for something. by the time i actually remember its out already so i dont get so amped about it.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

EL CHULO is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to EL CHULO Send a message via MSN to EL CHULO

im torn between keeping my TP(which i just got 17 days ago) or returning it, going back to my instinct, and then wait to see if the TP2 gets released in the next month or 2. this really sucks not having a def release date.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

just wait. thats what i would do. if you like the tp that much keep it and wait for the tp2
Old 07-28-2009, 09:14 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedog View Post
I'd like to point out the below post that I made about a week ago. I didn't push it because I didn't have 8x10 glossies of proof and didn't feel like being verbally nailed like some in this thread. I DID have credible information so I posted it and left it at that.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=tp2&page=9

As you can see I don't post often, except that I do have quite a few posts in some of the forums that don't count but occasionally do get good information. My rep is not high enough for me to be believed but if anyone feels that some thanks to increase my rep is in order it would be appreciated. Maybe next time I have good information it might be more believable.

R
I'm with you ... and this really helps too ... http://www.wmexperts.com/sprintveriz...-closer-launch

I CAN'T WAIT!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 07-29-2009, 12:35 AM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

I believe I saw conflipper say that the test roms for sprint rhodium were running WM6.5 though...

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2