PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Aedon's WM 6.5 Iphone SMS Chat bubbles

need this post fror pics of a keyboard im making
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (12.2 KB, 143 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (10.7 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot8.jpg (20.9 KB, 103 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot6.jpg (10.3 KB, 102 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:53 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Cool!! Looks good so far aedon!

Old 07-04-2011, 01:08 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

+1 those preview shots of your keyboard looks great! If you finish them I def give you props..there's alot of work involved in those .dll's for only a few buttons!! If you run into any problems with them, feel free to ask..i'm always glad to lend a helping hand

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 07-04-2011, 05:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
+1 those preview shots of your keyboard looks great! If you finish them I def give you props..there's alot of work involved in those .dll's for only a few buttons!! If you run into any problems with them, feel free to ask..i'm always glad to lend a helping hand
Thanks for the suport. I'm not too worried about it though.

I made the current anastasia skins that sharkie is using in his roms

I'm not a stranger to dll headache lol.

I would however like to get an opinion on what program to use to open the dll. My computer crashed a bit ago and I lost the program I used

Last edited by aedon; 07-04-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:07 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Thanks for the suport. I'm not too worried about it though.

I made the current anastasia skins that sharkie is using in his roms

I'm not a stranger to dll headache lol.

I would however like to get an opinion on what program to use to open the dll. My computer crashed a bit ago and I lost the program I used
No problem bro..it makes me feel good that people are still creating beautiful works for window mobile(mainly our tp2's)!! I personally use resource hacker for all my dll work. Here's a zip containing reshacker and also the programs I use to unsign/sign them. Enjoy.. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7268248/temp...ng%20tools.zip
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
No problem bro..it makes me feel good that people are still creating beautiful works for window mobile(mainly our tp2's)!! I personally use resource hacker for all my dll work. Here's a zip containing reshacker and also the programs I use to unsign/sign them. Enjoy.. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7268248/temp...ng%20tools.zip
Oh wow, thanks for that

I never could find the prouper sighn and unsighners.

Sharkie had to do that for me.

As far as the touch pro 2 stuff goes, I wish I could say I would never need another phone lol.

But alas... time will change and there will be another cool phone out there someday...

Like the new htc with android, its got built in 3D!!!
If only windows could do that lol
Old 07-05-2011, 01:35 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!

Quote:
Oh wow, thanks for that

I never could find the prouper sighn and unsighners.

Sharkie had to do that for me.

As far as the touch pro 2 stuff goes, I wish I could say I would never need another phone lol.

But alas... time will change and there will be another cool phone out there someday...

Like the new htc with android, its got built in 3D!!!
If only windows could do that lol
lol you're welcome amigo!! Like I said earlier, I'm always happy to help. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! And I know exactly what you mean.. I upgraded to the Evo 3d last week and love it! With that being said, I still love windows mobile and will continue to support it in any way i can!!!\

To use the unsigner, simply drag/drop the dll over it! All else is self explanatory..

Last edited by lnando84; 07-05-2011 at 01:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
lol you're welcome amigo!! Like I said earlier, I'm always happy to help. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! And I know exactly what you mean.. I upgraded to the Evo 3d last week and love it! With that being said, I still love windows mobile and will continue to support it in any way i can!!!\

To use the unsigner, simply drag/drop the dll over it! All else is self explanatory..
awesome.
Ya, Android is deff on the up and up, but I will always love windows.

And when i made the last skins for sharkie, he said the dll has to be unsighned first, then re sighned when its done right?
Old 07-05-2011, 07:13 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!

Quote:
awesome.
Ya, Android is deff on the up and up, but I will always love windows.

And when i made the last skins for sharkie, he said the dll has to be unsighned first, then re sighned when its done right?
yea that's correct.. first thing you need to do b4 anything is unsign it. To do this drag and drop it(dll) over the unsigner app(in the UnSigner folder). You'll see a little blue command window open then close immediately, that means it worked.

Now you can drag and drop it(dll) into ResHacker and make your changes.

Once finished making changes, use "siggner" to re-sign it. Hit the select files button and choose the dll. Make sure "Save *.txt log files" is on and "SDKSamplePrivDeveloper" is selected. Hit the Start sign process button to complete the process. Now this is important..Make sure the text document thats created says "Warning: This file is signed, but not timestamped. Succeeded". If it does then all is finished, if you see a different message in the text it means something went wrong.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
yea that's correct.. first thing you need to do b4 anything is unsign it. To do this drag and drop it(dll) over the unsigner app(in the UnSigner folder). You'll see a little blue command window open then close immediately, that means it worked.

Now you can drag and drop it(dll) into ResHacker and make your changes.

Once finished making changes, use "siggner" to re-sign it. Hit the select files button and choose the dll. Make sure "Save *.txt log files" is on and "SDKSamplePrivDeveloper" is selected. Hit the Start sign process button to complete the process. Now this is important..Make sure the text document thats created says "Warning: This file is signed, but not timestamped. Succeeded". If it does then all is finished, if you see a different message in the text it means something went wrong.
Ive had to use a sighner befor on the theme I made myself, but that was a long while ago lol.
But ive never unsighned anything

Eitherway, thanks for the quick tutorial. I'll be sure to post up a cab as soon as I finish this skin.

Im making it in a sharkie blue for his rom, but Im going to make it red for my personal use as soon as im done.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
red, sms skin, wm 6.5 iphone chat