View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 01:35 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Aedon's WM 6.5 Iphone SMS Chat bubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Oh wow, thanks for that

I never could find the prouper sighn and unsighners.

Sharkie had to do that for me.

As far as the touch pro 2 stuff goes, I wish I could say I would never need another phone lol.

But alas... time will change and there will be another cool phone out there someday...

Like the new htc with android, its got built in 3D!!!
If only windows could do that lol
lol you're welcome amigo!! Like I said earlier, I'm always happy to help. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! And I know exactly what you mean.. I upgraded to the Evo 3d last week and love it! With that being said, I still love windows mobile and will continue to support it in any way i can!!!\

To use the unsigner, simply drag/drop the dll over it! All else is self explanatory..

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-05-2011 at 01:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.