PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos
Carrier: Sprint

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Aedon's WM 6.5 Iphone SMS Chat bubbles

could you incorporate the sms lag fix, also doesnt go to the recent conversation i have to scroll down everytime thanks!
Old 06-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

what do you mean by that?
could you explain the situation a little bit more so that I know what to look for?
thanks
Old 06-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

here is the cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab SMS Lag Fix.cab (1.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
here is the cab
I read all about that cab after your post, But Im interested in the other issue you mensioned.
Does it just start at the top of the message screen or whats going on
Old 06-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sorry my bad, yes i. starts at beginning of texts
Old 06-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

thats odd.
I dont use 6.5 but on mine its always on the last one on 6.5.3

Ill look into it a bit more and see what I can do about it.
Most of the codes from the 6.5 version is based off the ninja theme from the austronaut skins.

There might be an abnormality in it.

Does it start at the very begining or just at the top of the most recent page?
Old 06-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

top of the most recent page
Old 06-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ah ok. well thats not all that bad.

I just pulled all the needed files from a stock 6.5 and stock 6.5.3 and Im going to rebuild the codes for each individualy.

As ive said, most of the two were made from another app, I only gave it some adjustments.
That might have caused some issues along the way

But if they are compleatly remade i might be able to better suit each for their respective os.

Not to mension I found some of the other files that use the sms, like the compose message screen, and I think i found the inbox.
So I might be able to skin that too
Old 06-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Cool!! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Keep up the hard work!! =]=]

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

thanks. Im going to try and make it a little bit more customisable
Maybe I'll add a bunch of different bubbles in a folder in the app so that they can be interchanged whenever someone want to change to colors.

Idk how ima do the color for the fonts. thats not as easy to change on the fly....

any ideas miss tink?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
red, sms skin, wm 6.5 iphone chat