PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *CAUTION* HTC warranty repair - send it in at your own risk - byby HTC....

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse99 View Post
hey two rocks.got the same crap from htc repair center.ever thing work just fine on my phone i just couldnt get it to sync anymore for some reson.they sent me pic of small scratch like urs an i was told,i needed a new mother bored,they just wanted 280.to fix it,i said no way i,ll get new one for 199,so i paid them there 28 buck ramson,now here the kicker,the only problem with it was i had the internatial sim card in so it would sync up,took the sim out problem fix,so i was lied to about the bored,called htc corp offics an they sent me a check for 28 buck,=D>
EX??
Is that you???
p.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

two-rocks is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

The Sprint rep. added TEP when I did the esn swap via telephone (online didn't work). I explained that the phone was not new, but she said it didn't matter, so I added it.

Went directly to the Sprint store and my new (or refurbished, not sure) TP2 will be here Monday.

Played around with 1ghz processor phones....big mistake!
Old 11-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Refurb... But not bad for 4 bucks a month right?
Peace of mind has a higher price than that in my book.

1ghz processor phoes a plenty in the first quarter of 2011.
You'll have more than just 2 choices at the Sprint store.
p.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:59 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by two-rocks View Post
The Sprint rep. added TEP when I did the esn swap via telephone (online didn't work). I explained that the phone was not new, but she said it didn't matter, so I added it.
Yeah, sometimes you can get away with doing that..some people do a trick of swapping phones and back and it works to get them TEP lol

Quote:
Went directly to the Sprint store and my new (or refurbished, not sure) TP2 will be here Monday.
Usually a referb if they make you wait..but you can luck out...

Quote:
Played around with 1ghz processor phones....big mistake!
If you touch the Epic..there is no going back >.> lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

WOW this has to be one of the most idiotic and funny threads to date,typically expected from the menos de cincuenta crowd. if u wouldve had insurance u wouldnt be in the situation ur in and thats that. its not HTCs fault its ur own. perhaps ur just lookin for a scapegoat to block u from taking the blame for ur own problems caused by ur own carelessness and idiocy
Old 11-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
WOW this has to be one of the most idiotic and funny threads to date,typically expected from the menos de cincuenta crowd. if u wouldve had insurance u wouldnt be in the situation ur in and thats that. its not HTCs fault its ur own. perhaps ur just lookin for a scapegoat to block u from taking the blame for ur own problems caused by ur own carelessness and idiocy
Irony is thy name.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:35 AM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
Irony is thy name.
those who post ignorant things such as this don't deserve to be formally addressed. so thats why i did that. english has no direct way to formally and familiar address people like spanish does, so i do it with u and you.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
those who post ignorant things such as this don't deserve to be formally addressed. so thats why i did that. english has no direct way to formally and familiar address people like spanish does, so i do it with u and you.
I just think if you're going to call someone an idiot in public you should do it with properly spelled and grammatically correct English. Your post looked lazy and lacking in conviction to me.

Tambien, si quieres, te lo digo en Espanol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:43 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
I just think if you're going to call someone an idiot in public you should do it with properly spelled and grammatically correct English. Your post looked lazy and lacking in conviction to me.

Tambien, si quieres, te lo digo en Espanol.
I do most of my postings from my TP2 using the EZInput

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2