View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:39 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *CAUTION* HTC warranty repair - send it in at your own risk - byby HTC....

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse99 View Post
hey two rocks.got the same crap from htc repair center.ever thing work just fine on my phone i just couldnt get it to sync anymore for some reson.they sent me pic of small scratch like urs an i was told,i needed a new mother bored,they just wanted 280.to fix it,i said no way i,ll get new one for 199,so i paid them there 28 buck ramson,now here the kicker,the only problem with it was i had the internatial sim card in so it would sync up,took the sim out problem fix,so i was lied to about the bored,called htc corp offics an they sent me a check for 28 buck,=D>
EX??
Is that you???
p.