PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
are you running it as admin. what os? do you have av or firewall on?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS!
The AV and Firewall are turned off and the laptop is running Vista and was rebooted. I am using Mobile Device Center and it is connect and shows the connection. When I run the unlocker in manual it goes all the way and shows that it sees the ppc and sees the rom version number on my current ppc. I do have the latest unlocker and DL from yesterday for the authors website. I have unlocked many phones in the past and have unlocked two other TP2 prior to this one, this is my third TP2 and is new. I have a 100% battery charge.

I don't understand the question of "running as admin" don't know. I did also run in auto mode many times and come up with the same error. Unless someone can make a recommendation my next step is to head to another network. I did also use a second ppc as a wifi hotspot and connected the laptop to that using Energy's Wifi Router setup, which seemed to work perfect. THANKS for any help

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 09-25-2010, 06:24 PM
VIP Member

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
now they have recorded your new esn. so basically you gotta pay or contact them
Are you saying that now they have my esn# and no matter where I go I can't get this unlocked? I am REALLY hating the fact that they've made it SOOOOO difficult and if you pay this should've been FULL-PROOF!!! and if they don't even have the courtesy of following the site and helping those that have paid, then just release it and don't REQUIRE payment for something they're unwilling to help with. I'm just getting more and more angry at this.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:34 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

ya i reget every cent of money paid for this seeing everyone else's issues!!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:26 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy
Quote:
now they have recorded your new esn. so basically you gotta pay or contact them
Are you saying that now they have my esn# and no matter where I go I can't get this unlocked? I am REALLY hating the fact that they've made it SOOOOO difficult and if you pay this should've been FULL-PROOF!!! and if they don't even have the courtesy of following the site and helping those that have paid, then just release it and don't REQUIRE payment for something they're unwilling to help with. I'm just getting more and more angry at this.
You might try to run the unlocker on yet another machine from a different ip address. The 246 error is a device not responding error. Try uninstalling and reinstalling Activesync or WMDC.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

You might try to run the unlocker on yet another machine from a different ip address. The 246 error is a device not responding error. Try uninstalling and reinstalling Activesync or WMDC.
I ran out to work and did it on a completely different machine and IP address but got the same error. The machine at work was running XP instead of Vista and it was using Activsynce instead of Mobile Device Center. It did read the PPC because it reported on the last screen what the current Rom is and what it was going to replace it with. Again thanks for the help but I'm still stuck.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

Does anyone know if I can strip out the *.NBH file from the offical Sprint rom upgrade exe and put in my custom .NBH and will it work?
Old 09-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

I ran out to work and did it on a completely different machine and IP address but got the same error. The machine at work was running XP instead of Vista and it was using Activsynce instead of Mobile Device Center. It did read the PPC because it reported on the last screen what the current Rom is and what it was going to replace it with. Again thanks for the help but I'm still stuck.
That sucks dude!
My guess is, the only way you're gonna get that phone unlocked is to talk to the developers and it seems they are AWOL.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b

can any one help me i receive my new pro 2 today sprint insurence i try several methods to unlock the SPL i download the crappy program but the programs tells me i already unlock a phone then tell me if it my 1 time be sure to turn on the radio.... how i turn on the radio ?? this is very crappy i try to contact hard spl support and no one answer my questions i cant change the rom becuse i cant make this crap works any help please???
Old 09-26-2010, 05:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Does anyone know if I can strip out the *.NBH file from the offical Sprint rom upgrade exe and put in my custom .NBH and will it work?
Tried that already and didn't work. It gets stuck on the progress screen, both on the phone and on the pc running the upgrade. If you find any solutions I am all ears. I've been haven't been able to upgrade either and no response from developers. And I refuse to pay for something so uncertain and with Zero support.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:12 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
Tried that already and didn't work. It gets stuck on the progress screen, both on the phone and on the pc running the upgrade. If you find any solutions I am all ears. I've been haven't been able to upgrade either and no response from developers. And I refuse to pay for something so uncertain and with Zero support.
Let me make sure I understand you. You took the Authorized Sprint Rom Upgrade exe file, then opened it and replaced the .nbh with your custom Rom .nbh file, closed the exe, ran it, got stuck on a screen, but then no harm to your current Rom and the phone runs fine? Do you happen to remember the screen that it got stuck on and what problem occured?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2