View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 03:12 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
*UPDATE*Nov10 HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

*edit Friday Nov 12*
More good news! Try this below, from
#90, hit the 90 link & go thank puff60.

1) flash stock 6.5 rom
2) after the rom is loaded, hard reset.
3) after hard reset, do not press "vol up" to boot. instead turn your tp2 off
4) next, press and hold volume down and power keys until bootloader comes up.
5) if you look at the screen on your tp2, you should see "serial" at the bottom in the white area. this should change to "usb" when its recognize by the pc. this means your tp2 is connected and ready to unlock.
6) run the hspl, it should work fine without randomly losing the usb connection to your pc..

*edit*
Newsflash: Please see this post:
#84 for info..
"the creators of the HardSPL are finally responding to my emails. So hopefully everyone else is having an easier time now"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ end of edit ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you please post a yes/no, when, & did you hspl unlock from stock ROM that came with your refurb or did you have to flash to an older stock ROM first?
VERIZON? Anyone?? Recently?
This isn't my issue, trying to help at least 4 people here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...rdspl-215.html

POST 7 "I'm out of this discussion at this point"
"Obviously the unlocker still works..." many are having issues, feel free to discuss & get them solved... good luck!

Not many people over there anymore... (some have left).. these people can't unlock refurbs, one from Sprint, the other from Verizon (mostly looking for people with one of those carriers) (yes a duplicate question, important enough to be asked in a visible area.

I'm not the one having issues, so there is a possibility something was missed.. BUT, sure seems something has changed to the free HSPL unlocker RECENTLY... "free for private users". Read the last few pages to get a drift of what's going on...

Why post here?
"we are asking that you ONLY start threads in the Upgrade forums that are to release a ROM, Kitchen, or Radio."
...although ironic the unlocker stuff is in CDMA sticky posts at the top of CDMA :>))

Here are the similar threads we found:

The MOST recent it pulled up was from early Jan 2010, the rest from 2009. Did home work, HOLD the comments, unless they're helpful.

Q's
Yes,
aware of the fact Mr. X is working on a unlocker & testers say good things... anyone have any more info, eta. or a DL link?
Does anyone have a trick used most recently to help these folks?

SEPT 20 UPDATE: OLIPRO !! ALIVE, here: Olipro->Creations(&Blog)

Last edited by teradog; 11-12-2010 at 06:15 PM.