View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:10 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATE*Nov10 HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
naah, i unlocked a sprint and a tmobile refurb for free might i add... i was having the same USB connection error 264 when trying to unlock the sprint refurb. i tried 2 different computers on 2 diff OS's and nothing i tried worked except a hard reset. this is what i did...

1) flash stock 6.5 rom
2) after the rom is loaded, hard reset.
3) after hard reset, do not press "vol up" to boot. instead turn your tp2 off
4) next, press and hold volume down and power keys until bootloader comes up.
5) if you look at the screen on your tp2, you should see "serial" at the bottom in the white area. this should change to "usb" when its recognize by the pc. this means your tp2 is connected and ready to unlock.
6) run the hspl, it should work fine without randomly losing the usb connection to your pc..
Many people have reported problems even after they paid $6.
I'll add the whole thing to post #1, link your post & credit you... THANKS!

Now, if we can get another to have success.. please report if it works for some of you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.