PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 05:09 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OCT 1.5 (overclock tool) Repack with Icons / Startup shortcut

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardog View Post
I only tried the enable/disable in the gui. anyhow, the phone is out of my hands now and running default oct settings and working fine I guess. Probably wont see it for another week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie161 View Post
I'm having the same uninstall problem. Tried stoping the program before uninstalling but no luck. Anyone other suggestions?
I just tested and it worked perfectly. Steps to follow:
  • Click the chip with the Blue Flame - it unloads the driver
  • Remove the program
Maybe the GUI does not fully unload the driver.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII
Carrier: Rogers

rete is becoming a great contributor

Excellent, thank you!
Old 10-06-2010, 06:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

themanjsq is just getting started

my icons don't show up, just a blank icons for config, on, off. where do i put the icon images to make it work?
Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 AM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by themanjsq View Post
my icons don't show up, just a blank icons for config, on, off. where do i put the icon images to make it work?

They will show up after a reboot. The start menu need to redraw. If you are using quickmenu or other start menu replacement they may not show up as they would have had to have been embedded in the origional app.

I know the creator is working on that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

themanjsq is just getting started

i tried to uninstall the original oct 1.5 but it says, it wasn't removed completely... how do i uninstall it? also, i've rebooted when i installed ninja oct 1.5 repack, but the icons still doesn't have no pictures. thanks for replying by the way. fyi, this ninja oct 1.5 works, i turned it on and off (not from config, but from the icon that says ON and OFF) when you reboot, the overclock sticks.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by themanjsq View Post
i tried to uninstall the original oct 1.5 but it says, it wasn't removed completely... how do i uninstall it? also, i've rebooted when i installed ninja oct 1.5 repack, but the icons still doesn't have no pictures. thanks for replying by the way. fyi, this ninja oct 1.5 works, i turned it on and off (not from config, but from the icon that says ON and OFF) when you reboot, the overclock sticks.
You have maverick mobile shell correct? Do you have V1? OCT was cooked in and can't be deleted.

If you have V1, then try reinstalling the first OCT 1.5V version that you installed, then uninstalling, make sure you reset before trying to uninstall.

Either way, I don't think it matters, I installed Ninjaduck's repack on Maverick Mobileshell and the icons don't show up for me, so I doubt they will for you.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

two-rocks is just getting started

DON'T USE THIS PROGRAM...it will not stop and has locked my phone.

Used the other 1.5 and winmospeed without problems...this repack will not allow you to get back in if the phone locks up.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by two-rocks View Post

Used the other 1.5 and winmospeed without problems...this repack will not allow you to get back in if the phone locks up.
I read that it's best to install any OCer to SD Card, so you can pull the Card if your settings are too high & lock up your phone upon boot.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by two-rocks

You clearly set your phone to a speed that causes it to freeze. This repack starts OCT automatically at the speed you set. Those two factors together can be problomatic.

There is nothing wrong with the repack, but what happened to you is worth being aware of.

I actually would strongly recommend WimoSpeed for performance and stability reasons anyway at this point.

Sorry for the outcome that you experiences.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

You clearly set your phone to a speed that causes it to freeze. This repack starts OCT automatically at the speed you set. Those two factors together can be problomatic.

There is nothing wrong with the repack, but what happened to you is worth being aware of.

I actually would strongly recommend WimoSpeed for performance and stability reasons anyway at this point.

Sorry for the outcome that you experiences.
I must agree that he set his speed too high,
But no prob, just do a hard reset.
I always have a backup in case I hard reset or flash another rom.

I must also agree about the latest app, WinMoSpeed.
It is the best so far, superior to any previous app,
as it does not need any scripts, Dlls, running exe or processes to hold speed in place.
It does not cause SOD either, and more stable so you can overclock higher.

"WiMoSpeed changes the speed settings WM uses for normal working speed. So WM itself takes care for the overclock speed and there is no need for any active component as a device driver or scripting."

The link is in my sig, it is over at xda, so you need to sign up to download.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2