PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 Volume Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XARREOLA View Post
how do i do a soft reset???? thanx
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!! menos de cincuenta malinformado
Old 12-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost

itzdarave is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

v4 works for me. i have advance config tool 3.01 i think is the version.. and have the treble adjusted to medium. It sounds hellalot better!
Old 12-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Puff601 TP2 Volume Increase

hey guys, i decided to make a TP2 Volume Increase of my own after i noticed some of the newer roms use different registry entries than previous volume increase cabs. I give all credit to KEVINTMR for his tweaked audiopara.csv file. I added a few reg edits to compliment the audiopara and make things even louder.

EDIT: I added a "medium" volume increase for the guys that said the original cab is too loud for them.

ENJOY!

Last edited by puff601; 01-02-2011 at 09:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
hey guys, I recently switched to energyrom and noticed that some of the registry entries are sufferer different than the entries I first provided so I made a volume cab for energyrom. it may also work on other roms. also I give all credit to kevintmr for the audiopara
PUFF!!
YOU ARE CORRECT!
It is not just energyrom, as I am on an older version Vin rom.
we need to incorporate your new findings in those other cabs.
Mayby you wanna combine the other 30plus reg edits? lol

I will delete the older ones and add your cab to the list I had posted way back thats in my sig..
Old 12-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

sure, i can combine the other reg entries as well. i searched the energyrom registry and it doesnt seem that it uses all of the other entries that are in the other cabs. so what other entries are missing? i just used resco registry and searched for "volume" "vol" and "ringer".
Old 12-18-2010, 09:20 PM
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

well, I have the reg edits from the existing cabs and the new ones you have.
I also have reg entrees from other roms to compare and see which ones are no longer needed or changed
I can PM you the other rom reg entrees if you want to do a reg comparison.
For now I would just recommend your cab.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
sure, i can combine the other reg entries as well. i searched the energyrom registry and it doesnt seem that it uses all of the other entries that are in the other cabs. so what other entries are missing? i just used resco registry and searched for "volume" "vol" and "ringer".
Hey Puff,
Here are some current saved rom registries,
with a program to compare them.
You may or may not find usefull.
They are all 6.5, not 6.5.x, but I post for your curiosity.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RomRegToCompare.zip (5.68 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hey Puff,
Here are some current saved rom registries,
with a program to compare them.
You may or may not find usefull.
They are all 6.5, not 6.5.x, but I post for your curiosity.
ok, let me check out those other reg entries
Old 12-22-2010, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Puff-

I and another gentleman over at the CDMA Energy ROM thread tried out
your cab and WOW it is super duper loud for my needs Definitely works though, but I need it dialed down a bit.

Since you liked some of my XDA_UC mortscripts I previously posted... I'm in the process of working on a mscr script to handle this volume increase thing.

Currently it will:
1. dump existing registry entries that would be touched so it can be restored to the original settings. This will be considered the "BASELINE".
2. Updates or creates the registry entries from the current XML from the CAB file + a minor tweak from me to make the volume simulate a "Medium" level....

right now this is so I can do some quick tweaks without having to mess with the cab or a registry editor. I know I could easily just use the cab and recompile it if needed.

I am in the process of:

a. setup a "DEFAULT" settings that an end user can tweak if needed.
b. reviewing the setting differences between the LOUD, LOUDER, AND LOUDEST. I will provide a GUI to allow users to set which ones and will set the registry entries as needed. I will also provide a command line option so users can drop it in to their XDA_UC/S4X installs.
c. update the BASELINE handling to auto create the reg dump if one does not exist. eg, useful for XDA_UC installs.
d. potential item: include entries so both 6.5.x and older 6.x folks can use it

The only thing would be figuring out how to package this so the CSV is installed as well.

Let me know if this sounds interesting and I'll try to post an initial version sometime this weekend... depending on the holiday stuff with fam and friends.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work

@powinmo, i'd definitely be interested in a milder version of this cab. it is definitely loud, and my mp3 ringtone sounds like it's clipping the speakers at max volume. thanks if you tackle this.
OC'd to 768hz w/ WinMoSpeed 1.06

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
audiopara, earpiece, speakerphone, tp2, volume