PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

RFI4U is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 Volume Increase

Just got a TP2 and man was this tweak a lifesaver. I'm a bit hard of hearin and that loudest one is perfect! Thanks for the mod.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Puff-

I and another gentleman over at the CDMA Energy ROM thread tried out
your cab and WOW it is super duper loud for my needs Definitely works though, but I need it dialed down a bit.

Since you liked some of my XDA_UC mortscripts I previously posted... I'm in the process of working on a mscr script to handle this volume increase thing.

Currently it will:
1. dump existing registry entries that would be touched so it can be restored to the original settings. This will be considered the "BASELINE".
2. Updates or creates the registry entries from the current XML from the CAB file + a minor tweak from me to make the volume simulate a "Medium" level....

right now this is so I can do some quick tweaks without having to mess with the cab or a registry editor. I know I could easily just use the cab and recompile it if needed.

I am in the process of:

a. setup a "DEFAULT" settings that an end user can tweak if needed.
b. reviewing the setting differences between the LOUD, LOUDER, AND LOUDEST. I will provide a GUI to allow users to set which ones and will set the registry entries as needed. I will also provide a command line option so users can drop it in to their XDA_UC/S4X installs.
c. update the BASELINE handling to auto create the reg dump if one does not exist. eg, useful for XDA_UC installs.
d. potential item: include entries so both 6.5.x and older 6.x folks can use it

The only thing would be figuring out how to package this so the CSV is installed as well.

Let me know if this sounds interesting and I'll try to post an initial version sometime this weekend... depending on the holiday stuff with fam and friends.
Wow, that sounds very interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
@powinmo, i'd definitely be interested in a milder version of this cab. it is definitely loud, and my mp3 ringtone sounds like it's clipping the speakers at max volume. thanks if you tackle this.
how about i make a cab for you guys thats loud, but not quite as loud as the other one i made?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
how about i make a cab for you guys thats loud, but not quite as loud as the other one i made?
that'd be awesome man.
OC'd to 768hz w/ WinMoSpeed 1.06
Old 12-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

sadhanala is a n00b

Hi iPollesion,

I downloaded you cab file reg Audipara. Can I store in storare card and install it?
Or Do I need to install on main device? Do I need to Change any settings? How can I edit the registry and make changes as Kevintmr mentioned in earlier thread?

Regards,
Sadhanala
Old 12-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadhanala
Hi iPollesion,

I downloaded you cab file reg Audipara. Can I store in storare card and install it?
Or Do I need to install on main device? Do I need to Change any settings? How can I edit the registry and make changes as Kevintmr mentioned in earlier thread?

Regards,
Sadhanala
The iPollesion cab like the other volume increase cabs in this thread makes changes to the registry to increase the volume. You just download it to device or storage card and click on it and when prompted select install to device. That's it.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Since the iPollesion cab is older, I recommend the latest cabs.
So try Puff's posted volume cab instead.
Remember it is in reg and audiopara files which boost volume.

P.S.
Puff, here are the files I PMed you about.

To all who download I must post a warning:
The Audiopara files inside are for testing purposes only
and some of them will break your volume in calls.
There is one file which is unbelievably super loud, but it breaks the incoming and outgoing calls sound..
but it is my belief that it is because it is missing the extra info from the "normal" files.
It was my intention to create the mother of all audiopara files by comparing and combining them.
Unfortunately I am "passing the ball" as my time is short.

Also included are files for sms skin testing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara_Testing.zip (719.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SMS_testing.zip (854.3 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-02-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey speedy, i posted a new "medium" cab. let me know how it works for you.

@maxx, do you know if kevin's audiopara increases the volume of bluetooth? i just got a pair of bluetooth headphones and i want the volume louder
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

these cabs still do nothing for headphone volume
Old 01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
Wow, that sounds very interesting!
puff - I have not had a chance to play with this particular script I listed above since the post. Last free recent moments have been fixing the S4X scripts for XDA_UC users (see my sig) and updating a bunch of my TP2 users over to the 29007 Energy ROMs. The latter forced me to finally fix the former lol.

I'll see about tweaking them enough to maybe PM you a beta copy sometime in the next few weeks...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
Old 01-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: tmobile

Oyebee is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Oyebee

how did u reduce the treble?thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags