PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by andason View Post
Thanks man, that worked great. you used the program that you mentioned in the previous post and where you able to use the graphic i posted?

Thanks again.
Yeah. I use Axialis IconWorkshop. You can open any picture with it and click a button or two and easily convert it to ico format. Its a great program and really easy to use. I did use the picture you posted.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Ultimate Launcher locks up today after soft reset?

Anyone else's today screen lock up or not refresh with UL checked after a soft reset?

I am able to use it as long as I uncheck it before a soft reset and recheck it.

Which becomes a hassle..

-CC

EDIT: Seems there are many threads on this without solutions.

ADDED: Just cooked up a clean rom without anything additional selected in the default Titan selections on an updated Kitchen other than Ultimate Launcher as it comes. Clean after a burn, same result.. today screen empty, tapping send buttong won't bring up phone app..

Last edited by clockcycle; 04-30-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Added more results
Old 04-30-2008, 07:13 PM
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
Some interesting things happen with my UL... I have removed the tabs. Well, lets just say they are still there, however they are not visable. So i go from tab to tab by gestures. that being said...

If i touch the top of the UL area on my today screen, it dissapears. All icons vanish. if I touch it agaion, theyu come back.

Any idea what that's about?

Thanks
When you double tap a tab what shows in that tab clears until you tap again. Since you don't have your tabs showing, perhaps you are still causing it to clear the screen and have it come back once you re-tap..

-CC
Old 04-30-2008, 08:51 PM
VIP Member

Ok after a totally clean, nothing checked in kitchen, burn of default Titan 3.35 selections. Then installing UL, I get the same today screen empty.

I go into memory, programs running and I see activesync running..

I hard reset, go into memory, programs running, still activesync running..

So now I wonder, are you guys running UL without problems on WinMo 6.0 or 6.1?

-CC

EDIT: Ok it seems that UL and GPS Today, as well as some other plugins just don't work well in winmo 6.0. It may be an issue with activesync and it may not. I cooked up no2chem 5060 in the kitchen, winmo 6.1, and checked up UL and GPS today as well as several other plugins. Result; everything loads and works. Checked running programs and activesync is running as well.. So there must be something else that was "fixed" between 6.0 and 6.1.

Last edited by clockcycle; 04-30-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: RESULTS
Old 05-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Ok after a totally clean, nothing checked in kitchen, burn of default Titan 3.35 selections. Then installing UL, I get the same today screen empty.

I go into memory, programs running and I see activesync running..

I hard reset, go into memory, programs running, still activesync running..

So now I wonder, are you guys running UL without problems on WinMo 6.0 or 6.1?

-CC

EDIT: Ok it seems that UL and GPS Today, as well as some other plugins just don't work well in winmo 6.0. It may be an issue with activesync and it may not. I cooked up no2chem 5060 in the kitchen, winmo 6.1, and checked up UL and GPS today as well as several other plugins. Result; everything loads and works. Checked running programs and activesync is running as well.. So there must be something else that was "fixed" between 6.0 and 6.1.
Are you just trying to get UL to load on startup? There is a setting called load on startup i think. Check in the settings. You can choose to load all your tabs or just the home tab. I have ran UL fine on 6.0 and 6.1
Old 05-01-2008, 10:57 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Are you just trying to get UL to load on startup? There is a setting called load on startup i think. Check in the settings. You can choose to load all your tabs or just the home tab. I have ran UL fine on 6.0 and 6.1

"Load on startup" is an option in the settings within UL itself for other plugins.

Like I posted on the other thread; on a clean 6.0 without any additional plugins except those in the rom by default. Then let the phone boot, after hitting reset at the 3 sec customization screen, I installed UL .CAB. It reboots with an empty today screen. Haven't even gotten into the phone to start messing with the settings, that was just a barebones clean test to see if it was conflicting with another plugin or customization. The result is, that it's not the case. (I also flashed a clean default titan 3.35 selections + UL checked in the kitchen, same results).

Once flashing 6.1 5060 rom with everything I chould stuff into the ROM from the kitchen, phone reboots, reset, today screen fully populated with everything running. Then I went into today settings unchecked everything except UL and started customizing it.. Working without a problem.

ActiveSync loads itself in 6.0 and 6.1, but it seems there is an issue with AS locking up in 6.0 with some plugins. Which is not the case in 6.1, but this may have no bearing at all with the problem.

-CC
Old 05-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
"Load on startup" is an option in the settings within UL itself for other plugins.

-CC
Load on startup tells UL which ONE tab you want to be your home tab and when you startup it will (Or maybe Should) be the one that pops up. If your home tab is a today plugin type tab then you also need to do the activate plugin on startup from the Today-Plugin settings tab.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx Verizon

Yute is a n00b

i pretty much have an understanding of everything with this great program thanks to all of you on here. When you first load UL, the first page with the UL config logo and file explorer, is that always the first page? i notice that after i do a soft reset it always go to that page first. Should i just make that my today screen and remove the 2 files to another tab? i have it set in order and though it's not a big deal, i would like it just as if it's my regular today screen after a soft reset. This is all on a Treo wx700. other than that, it's been great.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx Verizon

Yute is a n00b

Here is my today screen for my Treo. Really like UL. Awesome program.

Phone Alarm with Touchable Skin
Today Agenda with Fixed 70 pixels
Fizz Weather - What's awesome about this program is that it updates on active sync.
when you click on it, a detailed 7 day forecast is shown. I have a data block on my service as i don't want to pay the 44.99 for the data so this works great for me.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yute View Post
i pretty much have an understanding of everything with this great program thanks to all of you on here. When you first load UL, the first page with the UL config logo and file explorer, is that always the first page? i notice that after i do a soft reset it always go to that page first. Should i just make that my today screen and remove the 2 files to another tab? i have it set in order and though it's not a big deal, i would like it just as if it's my regular today screen after a soft reset. This is all on a Treo wx700. other than that, it's been great.
You control what tab shows up as the main screen. Two or three posts up on this page is the setting you change. You can just remove the items and put what ever you want on it also. I changed it to a combo tab and have BatteryStatus on my home tab.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan