View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 12:13 AM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yute View Post
i pretty much have an understanding of everything with this great program thanks to all of you on here. When you first load UL, the first page with the UL config logo and file explorer, is that always the first page? i notice that after i do a soft reset it always go to that page first. Should i just make that my today screen and remove the 2 files to another tab? i have it set in order and though it's not a big deal, i would like it just as if it's my regular today screen after a soft reset. This is all on a Treo wx700. other than that, it's been great.
You control what tab shows up as the main screen. Two or three posts up on this page is the setting you change. You can just remove the items and put what ever you want on it also. I changed it to a combo tab and have BatteryStatus on my home tab.