View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 08:51 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Ok after a totally clean, nothing checked in kitchen, burn of default Titan 3.35 selections. Then installing UL, I get the same today screen empty.

I go into memory, programs running and I see activesync running..

I hard reset, go into memory, programs running, still activesync running..

So now I wonder, are you guys running UL without problems on WinMo 6.0 or 6.1?

-CC

EDIT: Ok it seems that UL and GPS Today, as well as some other plugins just don't work well in winmo 6.0. It may be an issue with activesync and it may not. I cooked up no2chem 5060 in the kitchen, winmo 6.1, and checked up UL and GPS today as well as several other plugins. Result; everything loads and works. Checked running programs and activesync is running as well.. So there must be something else that was "fixed" between 6.0 and 6.1.

Last edited by clockcycle; 04-30-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: RESULTS