View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 07:13 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
Some interesting things happen with my UL... I have removed the tabs. Well, lets just say they are still there, however they are not visable. So i go from tab to tab by gestures. that being said...

If i touch the top of the UL area on my today screen, it dissapears. All icons vanish. if I touch it agaion, theyu come back.

Any idea what that's about?

Thanks
When you double tap a tab what shows in that tab clears until you tap again. Since you don't have your tabs showing, perhaps you are still causing it to clear the screen and have it come back once you re-tap..

-CC