View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 10:57 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Are you just trying to get UL to load on startup? There is a setting called load on startup i think. Check in the settings. You can choose to load all your tabs or just the home tab. I have ran UL fine on 6.0 and 6.1

"Load on startup" is an option in the settings within UL itself for other plugins.

Like I posted on the other thread; on a clean 6.0 without any additional plugins except those in the rom by default. Then let the phone boot, after hitting reset at the 3 sec customization screen, I installed UL .CAB. It reboots with an empty today screen. Haven't even gotten into the phone to start messing with the settings, that was just a barebones clean test to see if it was conflicting with another plugin or customization. The result is, that it's not the case. (I also flashed a clean default titan 3.35 selections + UL checked in the kitchen, same results).

Once flashing 6.1 5060 rom with everything I chould stuff into the ROM from the kitchen, phone reboots, reset, today screen fully populated with everything running. Then I went into today settings unchecked everything except UL and started customizing it.. Working without a problem.

ActiveSync loads itself in 6.0 and 6.1, but it seems there is an issue with AS locking up in 6.0 with some plugins. Which is not the case in 6.1, but this may have no bearing at all with the problem.

-CC