PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 01:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJO View Post
Does anybody know why even after I activate the program I still see "not activated" in all four corners of display?
You might want to try reinstalling using the file you got from Handango. If you are still having problems after that I would suggest you contact Handango and tell them you are having issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
thanks i will give it a try once again but i dont have a titan so which is why i gave up right away not having the topic in the PPC general or touch .. i thought it was more oriented for the titan
It definitely works just fine on other phones. There is a larger thread I created about UL in the software section.

It can be found here
Old 04-25-2008, 04:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

datapusher is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Glad you finally got it the way you want it. It looks like you have 32x32 which is probably why you are only getting 4 on the line. If you saved them as 24x24 as well you could try using the smaller profile and possibly get the 5th and 6th icon on the line.
Well the guy with the original issue, me is still stuck with 4 on a line.

I use my provisioning XML to make my icons or shortcus during UC. is there a way to make them smaller during that step?
Old 04-25-2008, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

i've taken all wmwifirouter files off my phone that i can find an it still says that upon soft reset... i dont wanna have to hard reset just for this stupid *** lil problem, lol... all i gotta do once my phone fully restarts is just hit the phone button on the LG Prada plugin i have on my today screen, than u hear the phone connecting.wav and all that.. whatta P.I.T.A...

Old 04-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
no Dice for me.

Just for the record, in what section are you changing this. in the main display tab, or the tab for each individual "page?"
The display tab for each individual page. It won't be there for today plugins, only for the pages that you add individual shortcuts.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

datapusher is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
The display tab for each individual page. It won't be there for today plugins, only for the pages that you add individual shortcuts.
That's what i thought. Doesn't work for me.

Oh well.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Well the guy with the original issue, me is still stuck with 4 on a line.

I use my provisioning XML to make my icons or shortcus during UC. is there a way to make them smaller during that step?
Can you post a icon or two that you are using? I will check them and see if its the icons. (it almost has to be)
Old 04-25-2008, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

datapusher is a n00b

Quote:
Can you post a icon or two that you are using? I will check them and see if its the icons. (it almost has to be)
I'll post when I get back from work tonight.

Just so you know, I'm not using icon files persay. I wrote a script that basically makes a shortcut of all my applications in my windows and program files directorys, then it copies it to a links folder under UL. then it organizes them by category and seperates themn to different pages and then copies over a premade pref file.

I then have a ready made UL that is fully configured how I like it for my first boot.

So all these icons I refer to are actually just lnk files.

Does that make sense?

Last edited by datapusher; 04-25-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
I'll post when I get back from work tonight.

Just so you know, I'm not using icon files persay. I wrote a script that basically makes a shortcut of all my applications in my windows and program files directorys, then it copies it to a links folder under UL. then it organizes them by category and seperates themn to different pages and then copies over a premade pref file.

I then have a ready made UL that is fully configured how I like it for my first boot.

So all these icons I refer to are actually just lnk files.

Does that make sense?
I understand. So you arent using any .icos I am not sure if you can control the size of the built in icons for the links like you can with icos. I kind of went the opposite route than you and replaced all of my lnk links with XP icon links even if i was keeping the programs original icon just so I could control the icon and change it a bit if i so desired like turning it to greyscale for instance. I guess my way is probably more work

Something still doesn't make sense to me though about your not being able to display 6 icons. I was just checking may system tools tab and I have 6 icons showing on each line. The settings are as follows:
On the display tab I have the individual iconsize checked. Normal 32, Pushed 32, Margins 2,2. I think that is default. I was originally thinking I had them sized at 24 but when I did that I ended up with 8 on a single line go figure.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andason View Post
Hey eehrhard,

I've tried several softwares to convert images into icons. They create the icon correctly but UL doesn't recognize it. Could you try to make me one from the foxnews logo with your software? TIA

Attachment 7568

fair and balanced : )
Here you go!
Attached Files
File Type: zip fnc.zip (10.3 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

andason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to andason

Quote:
Here you go!
Thanks man, that worked great. you used the program that you mentioned in the previous post and where you able to use the graphic i posted?

Thanks again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan