PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 15, 2010*

manila 2.5 question, how come after I click on the task manager symbol on the top right corner the clock goes back an hour and then corrects itself to the correct time. It does this each time. Is there a fix for this.

Also I noticed that manila 2.5 is still not as fast as the stock manila 2.0, is this normal.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:39 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
manila 2.5 question, how come after I click on the task manager symbol on the top right corner the clock goes back an hour and then corrects itself to the correct time. It does this each time. Is there a fix for this.

Also I noticed that manila 2.5 is still not as fast as the stock manila 2.0, is this normal.
for the first question that is part of sence there is a fix in the 2.5 tweak section called wvga
second question its normal as were still in process of making 2.5 faster and better
Old 02-16-2010, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskoland View Post
braindoc, I am having the same exact problem. Followed the steps on the first page exactly and I get the same error as you. I have tried it 3 different times now. Has anyone else had this issue and have you been able to resolve it?
OK, so for some reason the cab decided to install. I had rebooted the phone several times and disabled HTC Sense and it wouldn't install. My battery was running low so I plugged my phone into my computer and let it sit for awhile. I decided to run the cab again and just when it looked like it wasn't going to do anything I got a text message and the notification windows popped up. When I closed out the notification window the cab started to install. Weird, I know. But that's what happened.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
for the first question that is part of sence there is a fix in the 2.5 tweak section called wvga
second question its normal as were still in process of making 2.5 faster and better

thanks maxtcee, one more quick question.

with manila 2.0, I really like the missed call and call history icon in the middle of the homescreen. Is this not available with manila 2.5. Am I missing something here.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:05 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

no your not missing anything thats how 2.5 is however santod is in the process of making a call history mod
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

yeah, I think it is stupid that they god rid of that. I love that aspect. Hopefully a mod will be made real soon.

I love the progress that the manila 2.5 has been made on the Imagio but until it is almost as fast as the stock manila 2.0 and some more quirks are worked out, I will pass for now.

Maxtcee, great job with everything. I think you are the "unofficial" owner of the manila 2.5 cab thread kind of like I am with the "unofficial" manila 2.0 cab/tweak stickied thread. Basically we are going to have to keep on updating these threads as much as possible to help everyone out.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

jsmart518

A friend is using sense 2.1 . I was telling him that My Location works on 2.5 and he wanted me to ask if the fix they used on 2.5 will work on 2.1 ?
Thanks
Old 02-16-2010, 06:08 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapinky View Post
Dont Know, but we can try
that will be sick 2012 seems to be the fastest more stable and most reliable sense out yet
Old 02-16-2010, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, Incredible
Carrier: VZW

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidj View Post
Is a hard reset really necessary before installing?
Could that be why I can't get Net3.5 to install?
How can I check to see if I don't already have Net3.5 installed?
Had the same problem, had to install from Cab.

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS

Old 02-16-2010, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
that will be sick 2012 seems to be the fastest more stable and most reliable sense out yet
Agreed. Thanks for all your time Megapinky. Do you have a site to donate?
SYS: Windows Mobile 6.5.5 23568

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio