PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawren View Post
I second that, back to the drawing board? also freeza has a 2.5.2011 build of sense on his site where we originally got these sense cabs from. idk if its any different and if it fixes the issue.

did you try

05. fi. Phone Canvas 3.40.1920.1930.cab from Frezza

i thinks the phonecanvas need to be update, i dont know

The packages from Topaz rom are

aGPS_Confirmation"="1_0_20111829_00
GoogleLocationService"="1_0_1_21R1
HTCGeoService"="1_0_19213626_00

I think is the package from Manila 2.5 2011 version

i try but no luck, not try with phonecanvas
Old 02-14-2010, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapinky View Post
did you try

05. fi. Phone Canvas 3.40.1920.1930.cab from Frezza

i thinks the phonecanvas need to be update, i dont know

The packages from Topaz rom are

aGPS_Confirmation"="1_0_20111829_00
GoogleLocationService"="1_0_1_21R1
HTCGeoService"="1_0_19213626_00

I think is the package from Manila 2.5 2011 version

i try but no luck, not try with phonecanvas
Megapinky, do you have aGPS_Confirmation 1.0.2011 at your disposal? I've been looking all over for it and can't find it.
SYS: Windows Mobile 6.5.5 23568
Old 02-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Well I decided to finally update to rom update and unit does run better and mostly all the issues with Sense 2.5.2011 I was experiencing has vanished but now I have a issue with message tab that I didn't have with original stock rom. Every time I read a message by opening the all message option and then close it and leave tab, when I return to tab causes tab to freeze for about a minute without displaying anything or allowing interaction and then finally opens after the minute freeze time. Getting closer but was wondering if anyone else experience this, I have follows installation as posted and never had issues with stock rom with message tab, any assistance..

Also can anyone supply a link to add PROGRAM and COMM MANAGER TABS for Sense 2.5.2011?

Last edited by Wildman; 02-14-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Megapinky, do you have aGPS_Confirmation 1.0.2011 at your disposal? I've been looking all over for it and can't find it.
Yes, here is
Attached Files
File Type: cab Megapinky aGPS Confirmation.cab (1.06 MB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Yes, here is
Thanks megapinky, while it didn't actually fix the problem with the location weather, it does actually sit there and think about it more than it did before. I'm tempted to say that there's progress being made. Might need some tweaking. Also, is it possible that loading the Sense 2.5 broke something with GoogleLocationServices? That's the only thing we haven't actually loaded on yet.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Thanks megapinky, while it didn't actually fix the problem with the location weather, it does actually sit there and think about it more than it did before. I'm tempted to say that there's progress being made. Might need some tweaking. Also, is it possible that loading the Sense 2.5 broke something with GoogleLocationServices? That's the only thing we haven't actually loaded on yet.

It cold be, something borken, we need some help from a Chef until HSPL comes Out

At least we have something to play
Old 02-14-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Megapinky, I see that in your Sense 2.5 2011 cab that GeoServices and aGPS are in there, do you know if those are the 2011 versions that we've been installing the past couple of days or are they older? If they're older, is there any way for you to integrate the new stuff in it and see if that works?
Old 02-14-2010, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Megapinky, I see that in your Sense 2.5 2011 cab that GeoServices and aGPS are in there, do you know if those are the 2011 versions that we've been installing the past couple of days or are they older? If they're older, is there any way for you to integrate the new stuff in it and see if that works?
older or not older, that depend

The 2011 package is from Topaz Rom, so all the package that is included on the 2011 cab are take it from Topaz Rom, so its new, but there is a new 2012 Version (heavy) so i prefer to find a fix for 2011.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
older or not older, that depend

The 2011 package is from Topaz Rom, so all the package that is included on the 2011 cab are take it from Topaz Rom, so its new, but there is a new 2012 Version (heavy) so i prefer to find a fix for 2011.
I couldn't agree more, I'd like to stick to the lighter version if we can. jmart518 said that it didn't fix the location problem, so I think you're right, we need a chef's help until the HSPL comes out Hopefully it comes out soon.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I don't have 2.5 running right now but has anybody tried deleting the two files you are referring to above (GeoServices and aGPS) so it would revert back to the stock ones that came with imagio? Copy those two files to your storage card first before deleting so you can revert back if it cause problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio