PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 06:01 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

i just sent myself 3 pics and received all of them
Old 02-25-2010, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Are you running the newest official ROM from VZW? Weird, I know. Don't see anyone else having the issue and I haven't done ANYTHING except install NetCF3.5, sdkcerts, and the latest 2.5 cab. No other mods at all.

Maybe I should download the 2.5 cab again, just in case it was somehow corrupted. Thanks again
Old 02-25-2010, 07:36 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yea im running the new vzw rom
let me ask you this how are you trying to send sms mms
are you doing it through wm sms/mms
dont worrie well get you going BUD
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxKevin View Post
Are you running the newest official ROM from VZW? Weird, I know. Don't see anyone else having the issue and I haven't done ANYTHING except install NetCF3.5, sdkcerts, and the latest 2.5 cab. No other mods at all.

Maybe I should download the 2.5 cab again, just in case it was somehow corrupted. Thanks again
It sounds to me like you have the latest version of the cab, can you do a test for me?
Go to the pictures tab in sense, press on a picture (doesn't matter which one). It should now pull up the album with a full size picture of the one you previously pressed. Now press on it again and you will get a menu that slides in from the left side of the screen. Press the envelope and select Picture message. Enter your number in the "To:" and send the picture to yourself.

Please report back what you find out.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

LOL, My picture is lost in space. Watched the icon in the task bar, it sent just fine, phone dinged complete. Picture never returned to me. Just tried sending same picture to my bud, went right through. He got it within seconds.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxKevin View Post
LOL, My picture is lost in space. Watched the icon in the task bar, it sent just fine, phone dinged complete. Picture never returned to me. Just tried sending same picture to my bud, went right through. He got it within seconds.
What the...! I am at a loss! Have you installed anything sense...Sense? Also, did you restore from a full backup?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

is it the new rom on verizon? can i go to the verizon store n they can upgrade my phone?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible, HTC Imagio, HTC Touch pro, XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Mike304 is keeping up the good workMike304 is keeping up the good work

To Jmart:

I was just wondering when you released the latest build of 2.5 manila (2012) cfc compressed, did you have to start from scratch to build this version, or did you compress the 2011 manila files to make them more compact, and efficient?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike304 View Post
To Jmart:

I was just wondering when you released the latest build of 2.5 manila (2012) cfc compressed, did you have to start from scratch to build this version, or did you compress the 2011 manila files to make them more compact, and efficient?
I believe I put it up on the 23rd. This is a whole new version, newer than 2011. I built it from scratch using the 2012 files I CFC compressed. It feels a whole lot faster and has been very stable for me.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Ok , I wasnt having any luck with Sense 2.5.2012 recent cab at first (Lockups and glitches) but I decided to use my original NETCF 3.5 cab and SDKCERTS that I had been using for some while and for some reason all installed and seem to run smoother. I will attach for anyone that chooses to try if they have same luck. (It only seem to like being installed on clean load)
Attached Files
File Type: cab NETCF v35.cab (2.58 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SDKCERTS.CAB (4.6 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio