PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

jmart,

Do you have a kitchen waiting in the wings ?
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 02-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee
OVER 33,000 veiws and only 54 thanks comon guys give jmart some props
yeah give the man the credit that he earn it
Old 02-25-2010, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon wireless

jadedame is keeping up the good workjadedame is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Why are you so negative bro, give me good news sometimes! HAHA! Just kidding, thanks for all the feedback.

Make sure you have downloaded the latest version as the youtube fix is already incorporated.
1. I was able to download and install vz navigator no prob. One thing I do know is that you probably can't save the file from Opera, but instead you have to "run" it after it downloads. This is not from Sense, this is how Opera is setup, you can only save files of a certain size.
3. Again, make sure you have the latest build, it has the fixes already. If you are running the latest build and it didn't work something that got installed after must have over written the registry.
4. I'm sorry, but I have not experienced any graphical errors yet. We have gotten pretty much every weather scenario here lately too, sun, cloudy-sun, cloudy, snow, rain, weather has been very bi-polar! It is cool though, because I get to sample all the animations! Are you installing any themes or anything to change the look of sense?

Just a heads up, I hard reset and reinstall the cab every time there is a problem to test. I do this to ensure that it is, or is not, a problem with the cab.

As far as Swype goes, I tried for a long time yesterday, but no luck. When it is changed to default, I kept getting a non-booting device! Not sure why that would cause this, but I will keep trying.
I have no problems installing and accessing swype..i can set it as default just fine (except after a soft reset, you just have to go in and set it again and it's stays).

Also, can I ask if you've fixed the photos tab yet?
Old 02-25-2010, 01:18 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

u need i m selector or sip manager that way u wont have to keep setting swipe
wats wrong with photo tab
Old 02-25-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

yeah give the man the credit that he earn it
well, for the first post, we can only thank once..and we always check back for updates I have no problems running through all Jmart's post and thanking each one..but 100 pages is a lot to go through!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
u need i m selector or sip manager that way u wont have to keep setting swipe
wats wrong with photo tab
Oh i think i remember seeing some people post about photo tab in landscape does not work correctly so that's why i was wondering. it kind of switch the thing 180 degrees and uses only half the screen to see the tab. Even if I rotate to landscape from another tab and move it over to the photo tab.

Also, the reader tab's landscape mode is the same, it only uses half the page to view.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
jmart,

Do you have a kitchen waiting in the wings ?
It's in the works, I used to cook for the Omnia and this is a little different, but I am figuring it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedame View Post
I have no problems installing and accessing swype..i can set it as default just fine (except after a soft reset, you just have to go in and set it again and it's stays).

Also, can I ask if you've fixed the photos tab yet?
With Swype, I was setting it as default so when you reset, it is always the default keyboard without using an IM changer or any other software. It works on other phones, just not this one, I need to do a little more research on it.

Photos tab does still rotate an extra 90 degrees, I have a work around for the photos, music and documents, but then you lose the rotation animation of those tabs, so I am not sure whether to use it or not.

I have not found a solution on landscape eReader yet

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 02-25-2010 at 01:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:54 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

after doing numerous test on reader no sure if we have the landscape files for ereader
Old 02-25-2010, 02:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
It's in the works, I used to cook for the Omnia and this is a little different, but I am figuring it out.

With Swype, I was setting it as default so when you reset, it is always the default keyboard without using an IM changer or any other software. It works on other phones, just not this one, I need to do a little more research on it.

Photos tab does still rotate an extra 90 degrees, I have a work around for the photos, music and documents, but then you lose the rotation animation of those tabs, so I am not sure whether to use it or not.

I have not found a solution on landscape eReader yet

Great , will be waiting to try it.

G
Old 02-25-2010, 02:03 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

heres im selector works fine you have to set swype as default in your keyboard first
then open im selector and set swype as default then restart
Attached Files
File Type: cab Default_IM_WM5.CAB (25.0 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio