PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

We actually have the entire eReader package in the cab. Plus, to be honest, I have never seen landscape eReader in action. Has anybody done this yet? A few chefs had said that they had it, but when I asked them about it, they said they only had lanscape manila not landscape ereader.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:21 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yea ive noticed that to they all say with landscape but havnt actually seen a visual pic

pm your way
Old 02-25-2010, 03:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: droid incredible
Carrier: verizon

bigstorm is a n00b

hey max i have sense 2.5 2011 installed but the music player for some reason only plays for about 10 to 20 seconds and then i get an audio manager error after. is there a fix for this or is it missing some files?
Old 02-25-2010, 03:51 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i seen someone reporting that but i cant find a fix for it i myself has not had a problem
Old 02-25-2010, 04:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: droid incredible
Carrier: verizon

bigstorm is a n00b

max i see you have 2012 installed is it more stable than 2011 can you send and recieve text?
Old 02-25-2010, 04:06 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

yes much more stable and can receive and send text
Old 02-25-2010, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

OK, this may be a bit long but here is where I am.

Hard reset back to stock with VZW official latest ROM, and mms works perfect both ways.

Install latest 2.5 2012 build and I get the following notification:

Zenyee Messaging Setup
HTC messaging disabled successfully. Uninstall this application if you would like to restate HTC messaging in the future.

When I hit OK, I get the following:

Zenyee Messaging Setup
Do you want to restart the device to activate changes? Y or N

Doesn't matter what I do...tried saying yes, mms receive does not work. Did another hard reset and this time tried saying no, again, mms receive does not work. Tried uninstalling Zenyee and that didn't do it either.

Am I the only one still having problems receiving mms? Everything else is cool, little bugs and all. Thanks to all who are working so hard on this.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:33 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

just say yes and it will reboot and then use wm messaging
Old 02-25-2010, 05:35 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

use all messages in the sms tab
Old 02-25-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Been there, done that...phone wakes up when someone tries sending me a pic but nothing ever actually arrives.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio