PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

draco03 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 22, 2010*

i backed up everything using SPB Backup before i did a hard reset and put the new 2.5 sense on my Imagio. i see that it take alot of memory and i really didn't have any room to install programs. and when i loaded my contacts, mms, emails, etc i only had about 518kb left and i couldn't load my programs. is there any way i can get my memory like i had? or most of it for programs. also you did a good job on the sense 2.5
Old 02-23-2010, 04:47 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 22, 2010*

jmart what was update on this from last night i see you edited it at 1130 am is it still the same 2.5
Old 02-23-2010, 04:48 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Thanks for the feedback, I will most likely be removing the eye candy from the next build. I will however, leave the messaging as it is now. This is the way most chefs are cooking 2.5 into ROMs, it is the best solution at the moment. Also, it makes the cab much smaller. Which buttons are not working for you? I am looking into auto rotate for manila.
also, the facebook integration doesnt really work. I can sign in, it will tie the facebook account to the right user account, but it doesnt sync contact photos.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

Quote:
I have updated the first post with landscape fix, I left out a setting on the one from yesterday. glModeSwitch is the Chainfire graphics driver, you can change modes (fast or slow) by selecting this. Fast is enabled by default, so I wouldn't mess with it.

I always appreciate feedback, that way we can perfect this thing. I won't be much help on this though, as I don't use MyPhone. Maybe somebody that does will chime in and help.

I haven't experienced this problem yet, can you post a screen shot? Does it happen every time? Will it still play music?

Yeap here ya go homie. Yea it happens everytime , if I hit the lil ok tab quick it will let it start up. But I can not add no music files. Is their a way you can change that lock tab to what you had in 2011. This keyswop works but it changes back at restart everytime a lil cab be nice later.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 02 23_15 35 51_0002_111g.jpg (30.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Brooklyncat; 02-23-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:05 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedame View Post
maxtcee...i installed this but i lost my background image, is that something that's supposed to happen? And when I switch back to portrait, my background is gone altogether...What can I do to keep my original background image? or if i have a different horizontal image, where can I insert that to so that it'll switch back and forth flawlessly without losing my wallpapers?
what other rotaion programs did you have installed
also are you refering to backround on all tabs
not sure if 2012 can have different wallpapers on landscape and portrait its one or none try this for backround on all tabs
Attached Files
File Type: cab B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab (41.9 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 02-23-2010 at 05:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Yeap here ya go homie. Yea it happens everytime , if I hit the lil ok tab quick it will let it start up. But I can not add no music files.
That is strange, I have never seen that before and can't duplicate it on my phone. What phone are you using it on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
also, the facebook integration doesnt really work. I can sign in, it will tie the facebook account to the right user account, but it doesnt sync contact photos.
I don't have an account, so I can't test it out. If anybody else knows, please help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
jmart what was update on this from last night i see you edited it at 1130 am is it still the same 2.5
The update last night was just the landscape fix and the start menu settings cab.

The first post has now been updated with a few minor changes and updates.
-Fixed landscape, however, tabs with auto rotation act funny in landscape.
-Startup animation and splash screen are back to stock
-Removed images from WM messaging
-My Location now automatically loads after cab is installed, no need to enable it

To do:
-Stocks tab, details locks up manila
-Settings\About phone\Software information takes you to the wrong place
-Auto rotation in Manila
-Facebook integration

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 02-23-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

Quote:
That is strange, I have never seen that before and can't duplicate it on my phone. What phone are you using it on?

I don't have an account, so I can't test it out. If anybody else knows, please help out.

The update last night was just the landscape fix and the start menu settings cab.

-My Location now automatically loads after cab is installed, no need to enable it

To do:
-Auto rotation in Manila
-Facebook integration
Touch Pro. II I'll fix it. How can I undo that left soft?
Old 02-23-2010, 06:17 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:

To do:
-Auto rotation in Manila
-Facebook integration
yes i know you have to access photo tab and music tab in portrait mode
other wise it double rotates
anyway of making a cab with post 857 settings

Last edited by maxtcee; 02-23-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

uncle20john is a n00b
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

HELP!!! My weather want update after i install 2.5 2012.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:51 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

go to weather tab hit menu and enable weather

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio