PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 08:43 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

its not too bad, most all of the things you need for the basics are on the first post. For the rest of the customizations, there are some scattered throughout the thread, but the things like tsowen's taskbar and such should work just fine.

Like my post above, its hit or miss what works and doesnt work, but the 41 pages of reading isnt too bad.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:11 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

to make things a bit easier heres a great tool to tweak the sh*t out of 2.5 its simple its easy and its all in one
Attached Files
File Type: cab HD_Tweak_0.5.4_English.cab (419.6 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-11-2010, 09:24 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
to make things a bit easier heres a great tool to tweak the sh*t out of 2.5 its simple its easy and its all in one
for anyone else reading this, this app covers alot of the registry related tweaks that are out there right now for our phones. Some things related to Sense, but alot of reg tweaks for WM in general.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

"Example: only install 2.52011 tweaks on 2.5201, only install 2.1 tweaks on 2.1 and only install 2.0 tweaks on 2.0. Installing incompatible tweaks will more than likely break the interface and you will be headed for another hard reset!"

Which tweaks should we only install to maximum performance on the Imagio
Old 02-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
"Example: only install 2.52011 tweaks on 2.5201, only install 2.1 tweaks on 2.1 and only install 2.0 tweaks on 2.0. Installing incompatible tweaks will more than likely break the interface and you will be headed for another hard reset!"

Which tweaks should we only install to maximum performance on the Imagio
That is actually meant for appearance tweaks. As far as performance, I only install the cabs on the first post and speedbooster (which I think is more of a placebo than anything, but it makes me feel better!) and it runs really well. Most of the performance tweaks from 2.0 won't do anything, somebody correct me if they have something that does work. Example the res proxy and other memory saving cabs will not work on 2.5 as the settings will get overwritten after a soft reset.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

jasonmac4490 is a n00b

Actually yes, What was quoted earlier that I said didn't work does indeed work. (I think I needed to soft reset after editing the registry?) I don't know but it started working.

Anyway if you're wondering how to do it go into your registry editor and press \\Plugins then registry then HKLM then SOFTWARE then HTC then Manila scroll down and you will see: HomeRSK and HomeLSK text and path. For me I edited the left home softkey (HomeLSK) (the one that said phone) I did this: Pressed HomeLSK text and entered "Lock" then went to HomeLSK path and entered "/windows/devicelock.exe

Worked like a charm.

Hope that helped. (Thanks to whomever I read that from)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebt View Post
Did you find any info on this yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmac4490 View Post
Actually yes, What was quoted earlier that I said didn't work does indeed work. (I think I needed to soft reset after editing the registry?) I don't know but it started working.

Anyway if you're wondering how to do it go into your registry editor and press \\Plugins then registry then HKLM then SOFTWARE then HTC then Manila scroll down and you will see: HomeRSK and HomeLSK text and path. For me I edited the left home softkey (HomeLSK) (the one that said phone) I did this: Pressed HomeLSK text and entered "Lock" then went to HomeLSK path and entered "/windows/devicelock.exe

Worked like a charm.

Hope that helped. (Thanks to whomever I read that from)
Just an FYI, changes to the registry will not show up until a soft reset is done.
Also, for those not comfortable editing the registry, the cab that maxtcee posted in post #412 has the option of changing the left and right soft keys without editing registry keys. I have not tested it yet (because I have my keys setup the way I like them already), but it is there.

Last edited by jmart518; 02-11-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

mtglo is just getting started

Those using sense 2.5 - how fast does everyone's home screen display the weather animation?

When I slide down to the 9 icon screen, the clouds, rain drops etc., move considerably quicker than when on the home screen with the large clock.

Everyone else about the same?
Old 02-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Whitestone

mikeman233 is a n00b

I installed 2.5 using instructions on the first page. I had a quick questions. How do i turn off animated wallpapers? Any why won't vibrations work when i press the letters on keypad? I was also wondering why the led light wont turn off even when I have no new notifications (SMS).

Last edited by mikeman233; 02-12-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2
This step kills Swype, without it you can use that sip but of course the txt won't send. Anyone else seeing this or found a work around?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio