PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

tony3434 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

Thanks Megapinky installing sense fix before sense2.5 cab worked perfectly. Everything running smooth now. wish I installed new rom first. now I have to start all over again.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:52 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
My appologies, that was a typo. It should read:
"2.0.7045.00"=1, change to 0

First post fixed.
um not quite sure but um i think this can be skipped as for once net is installed its active
Old 02-05-2010, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio

jester fate is a n00b

so what are some good cabs to help with performance other than the booster? clean ram and lower ram? i found those awhile back, just wanted to make sure they would help and wouldn't slow anything down
Old 02-05-2010, 11:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: droid incredible

bigstorm is a n00b

is it worth trying to install 2.5? seems like its kinda of a bummer having to reboot or reset so often
Old 02-05-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
**fix for Picture tab rotate**

**fix for Picture tab rotate**

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3377

Thanks to TMartin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:20 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

NIce pinky
Old 02-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Flashed conflippers new vzw 3.04 shipped rom last night and put 2011 on it.
Seems like 2011 runs a little smoother on the new rom. The new rom has a new radio ( 2.25 ) which was the main reason I wanted to try it. I get an extra bar at home and the people calling me seem louder. Other than the radio not much new with the rom. Haven't tried everything yet.

Last edited by jbh00jh; 02-06-2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:27 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

guys if you want to move your date to top with 2.5 the file is manila 7c60907d
Old 02-06-2010, 11:09 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Flashed conflippers new vzw 3.04 shipped rom last night and put 2011 on it.
Seems like 2011 runs a little smoother on the new rom. The new rom has a new radio ( 2.25 ) which was the main reason I wanted to try it. I get an extra bar at home and the people calling me seem louder. Other than the radio not much new with the rom. Haven't tried everything yet.
hows the boot time is it better any difference in looks
Old 02-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
hows the boot time is it better any difference in looks
Boot time seems to be a little faster, but nothing major. It does however appear to run much smoother, the full screen weather and clock don't glitch anymore.
As far as looks, it is looks identical. The imagio originally had a 6.1 XIP (looked and acted like 6.5, but the kernal was still 6.1), this updates it to the "shipped" 6.5 XIP. Definitely worth the flash.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio