PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 06:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 11, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
JMART - Honestly, your work on the 2012 cab has me seriously considering NOT flashing a new ROM now that the HSPL is out... My phone has run so smooth since the 3/11 update, its almost worth it for me to stick it out with stock ROM and your cab.

that is, unless you decide to cook up a smokin fast ROM.... then, ill be all over that.

Keep up the awesome work. If i could hit THANKS on your posts more than once, i would.
Hey trust me Jmart did an awesome job, it can't and never will compare with a custom rom with it cooked in. I am running Drellisdee Whitestone Pre Alpha 1 and it is blazing fast and it is setup very similar to jmarts version of manila 2.5. Mr. X's is even faster but I don't like the theme of it for now.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Cricket

gtrodriguez is a n00b
Cool Re: Manila 2.1 / 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnfishin View Post
Has anyone been crazy enough to try on our imagios? It would require a hard reset and I'm not willing to do that right now unless it works well. The mentioned bugs are pretty big bugs.
First time I tried it on my Imagio it would reset and lock up on contacts and text messages, but then I used "microsoft my phone" deleted all sms and contacts and put them back on and now this works like a charm I love it!
Old 03-14-2010, 07:15 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
Hey trust me Jmart did an awesome job, it can't and never will compare with a custom rom with it cooked in. I am running Drellisdee Whitestone Pre Alpha 1 and it is blazing fast and it is setup very similar to jmarts version of manila 2.5. Mr. X's is even faster but I don't like the theme of it for now.
thanks for the heads up. Ive been debating on it. Like i said, I still need all of the basic functionality, especially visual voicemail, GPS, etc etc.

I am straddling that fence today... but, knowing me, I will give in and flash it tonight or tomorrow
Old 03-14-2010, 08:11 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
MR Xs rom is blazing fast man and you still get like 230 mb left
Old 03-14-2010, 09:04 PM
mhrc4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
MR Xs rom is blazing fast man and you still get like 230 mb left
thats the one I just loaded. Pretty damn fast. Tried D's and couldnt get it to load, no matter how many times i flashed it...

I really dont like the theme, but hey, its damn fast...
Old 03-14-2010, 11:24 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yea you can always change the clocks and sliders and backrounds
Old 03-14-2010, 11:28 PM
mhrc4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
yea you can always change the clocks and sliders and backrounds
thats what i am in the middle of doing too....
Old 03-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks for the kind words everybody! I am finally back and I have missed all the fun, time to catch up! I am getting in the kitchen now and hopefully will have another ROM for you guys to play with in the next few days.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:42 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

wELCOME bACK bUD !!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon wireless

jadedame is keeping up the good workjadedame is keeping up the good work