PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 06:09 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 11, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelem1880 View Post
Thanks 4 the reply@ mhrc4. The Sense 2.5 cab was awesome but it just used too much memory on my phone. Plus, my music player would not work at all. I'm gonna hold out for the next thing to drop on here.
why not install a rom
Old 03-17-2010, 06:22 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

MykCers BLACK SENSE 2.1 AND 2.5 CLOCKS SLIDERS SLIDER ICONS

MykCer's Black Sense 2.5 [Flip Clock~2.1&2.5 | Slider | Slider Icons]~UPDATED!

oh ish i posted this in wrong place oh well

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-17-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee
MykCers BLACK SENSE 2.1 AND 2.5 CLOCKS SLIDERS SLIDER ICONS

MykCer's Black Sense 2.5 [Flip Clock~2.1&2.5 | Slider | Slider Icons]~UPDATED!

hey maxtcee have you found a bug free transparent slider for 2.5
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:38 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

what do you mean by bug free ?
Old 03-17-2010, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
what do you mean by bug free ?
Well all of them I have found have bugs, like the alignment is off when you go to the sub tabs. I know mr. x has it built into his rom. I was looking for a cab for it.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate, Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Jelem1880 is a n00b

Quote:
why not install a rom
Yeah I'm gonna try a rom out next just comparing them all now
Old 03-17-2010, 09:44 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
Well all of them I have found have bugs, like the alignment is off when you go to the sub tabs. I know mr. x has it built into his rom. I was looking for a cab for it.
mr x is exclusive for mr x roms but cmylxgo makes his sliders might wana check his out have you check rtwoods sliders havnt seen bugs in his if so very slight
rt woods http://www.ppcmods.com/mods.html

cmylxgo http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...26#post1593226
you might be taking about the tab
try some of these tabs

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-17-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:09 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
mr x is exclusive for mr x roms but cmylxgo makes his sliders might wana check his out have you check rtwoods sliders havnt seen bugs in his if so very slight
rt woods http://www.ppcmods.com/mods.html

cmylxgo http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...26#post1593226
you might be taking about the tab
try some of these tabs
I will try these thanks...
Old 03-17-2010, 10:18 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
let me know how you make out
Old 03-17-2010, 11:22 PM
VIP Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 480x800; XV6975; Window Mobile 6.5 Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee
Quote:
let me know how you make out
They work fine but they are not true transparent. they have the overlapping icons as you move to each tab. I'm sure I will have to make it myself....LOL

Last edited by keithdupont; 03-18-2010 at 01:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio