PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 08:24 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 8, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit Bits View Post
No opera 10 here. Just stock browsers
I meant The Music Tab Dont Play OPera lol
Old 03-09-2010, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
i just read somewhere that opera 10 messes up music are you guys installing opera 10 ?
noooooo! Hard reset before Install Mar. 8 version! (my device its so FRESH) but error still here! Stick to Manila 2.1
Old 03-09-2010, 10:15 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I got 2.5 back up and running a little while ago.

I am not having any issues at all at the moment.

sms....check

mms......check

music.....check

doc tab........check

ereader......disabled....memory hog

photos........disabled.......memory hog......I just have album shortcut on home screen

internet tab......disabled.......total waste of space to me anyway

stocks........disabled..........i can't afford to buy stocks since the bottom fell out last time....to painful to watch how they are doing everyday

people tab.......disabled.......I find it quicker to use the manila contacts shortcut on the home page that goes straight contacts or you can also have it go to favorites in the subtabs....I think

It seems to run smoother without reader tab for sure. Thanks jmart it has gotten better every update........you the man.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

heydr is keeping up the good workheydr is keeping up the good work

running 2.5 march 8th update

mms will send every single time
so far i have no received once.

i performed a hardreset and followed the downloading procedure specified.

besides that and some very mild lag, everything is working great.

i am steadily at around 65%, an improvement from any other build.

is anyone else having mms issues with 2.5 3/8 build?
Old 03-10-2010, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

A few of us are having the same issues. J is doing a wonderful job but I don't think he is able to duplicate our problems so doesn't know what needs fixed. Maybe its just something with our particular phones?
Old 03-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

thelackie is a n00b

Is there any way to remove the program links on the home page? I would rather see missed calls, voicemail count and additional calendar items....

...Or if anyone has a better way to see missed calls and awaiting voicemail count, I am open to that also.

Thanks...pw
Old 03-10-2010, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelackie View Post
Is there any way to remove the program links on the home page? I would rather see missed calls, voicemail count and additional calendar items....

...Or if anyone has a better way to see missed calls and awaiting voicemail count, I am open to that also.

Thanks...pw
I think max manila is the only way to get the text, calendar, missed calls and emails as a live link on the home page. I will try and find a link for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:22 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

cookies mod lets you have your cake and eat to
links and call history and appointments it comes with auto hide if you want
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=110968&page=6
make sure you install the mod and the editor
Old 03-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
I think max manila is the only way to get the text, calendar, missed calls and emails as a live link on the home page. I will try and find a link for you.
Be careful with Max Manila, since this cab is CFC compressed, you need to make sure the Max Manila version supports it.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

I couldn't stay out of the game. I installed the 3/8 build and removed all tabs except text, email, calendar and weather. I added Co0kie's 1.6.1 build with the editor and so far it's running great. My brother is going to send me a test MMS in a second. We'll see if I get it.

Hour later and still no MMS. Ahh, well. I guess I can deal with it until the HSPL and a ROM with 2.5 cooked in.

Last edited by t0adman; 03-10-2010 at 05:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio