PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio - Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.1 / 2.5

Alright what the hell, I'm in will report back as well. Hard reseting now.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

Still installing. This CAB is a bit intense. I'll let it run though, it IS 80mb...
Old 01-31-2010, 12:42 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

d harveys program and start menu fixes the start menu problem

Last edited by maxtcee; 01-31-2010 at 12:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:48 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just an update, after spending some time on 2.1 I find it very stable. The only bug I've found so is the weather not using AGPS. I am glad we have so many people willing to help in this community, I think we will be have a stable 2.5 in no time!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know if it's possible to interrupt the customization process like it was on the Touch Pro? I'm sure it'd make this a lot easier.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:57 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

just hit skip
Old 01-31-2010, 01:36 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
d harveys program and start menu fixes the start menu problem
Are you refering to the cabs found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=528760

If not, can you shoot me a link?
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:37 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

anybody get the twiiter tab working
Old 01-31-2010, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio - Moto Droid

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work

Listen fellas, maxtcee is correct dharvey corrects the start menu issue, although to get to my file explorer to be able to install it I had to trick it out of sense by changing tabs then while sense rebooted I hit start and was able to get into it. You know the now finding location thing is really the only thing bothering me right now. I want those sexy animations on the home screen. You know right now sense is acting more stable than tf3d ever did. We will see what the story is tomorrow. I will report back. And now after soft resets it loads right up.

Last edited by fordnfishin; 01-31-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:03 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

you could just add your file explorer to one of your quick tabs

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio