PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 11, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcesq06 View Post
Is it advisable to do a hard reset prior to installing 2.5?
YES , it is best to do the hard reset.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 03-12-2010, 07:11 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i only have one request and i hate to even ask of it as i know how hard you worked on this but can we have a stand alone cab for you tube
i had this version back when and alot of songs dont come in
Old 03-12-2010, 07:16 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
i only have one request and i hate to even ask of it as i know how hard you worked on this but can we have a stand alone cab for you tube
i had this version back when and alot of songs dont come in
the youtube app is part of the bloat that I cant wait to be gone. Even though the new version of the app on youtube's site blows, I could do without the app all together, adn install it as a standalone if i wanted.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:17 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMarduk View Post
If it was a trade off for speed, I'll take it. May have to see if I can find a .cab file somewhere to restore the menu to compare...
its on XDA, something like Rhodium Menu Enhancements...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Great work Jmart! im stuck at work now. Cant wait to go home and install it... no matter how late it is. lol.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:00 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
the youtube app is part of the bloat that I cant wait to be gone. Even though the new version of the app on youtube's site blows, I could do without the app all together, adn install it as a standalone if i wanted.
i feel you but i still like the default youtube and yes if its stand alone would be best
Old 03-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Ok i seem to have a fix (well.... not MY fix. I saw it somewhere but i cant remember where) for the battery drain. A program called "Bandswitch"

Works perfect!!!!! Basically i guess the battery drain was due to the data connection always on. CDMA sends txt,mms, and voice calls go though 1x not the 3G data so theres no need to have it on all the time. Bandswitch is set up to automatically shut off the data connection after a certain amount of time. For example mine is set to shut off the data connection after 60 secs of inactivity. Ive been up since 9 am. Its now 7pm here on the east coast and i got a reading of 82% of my battery left. Thats with normal usage and checking my RSS HUB feeds. Try it out. I think you'll like it

http://www.commmgrpro.com/jsp/main_f...1239475154C0AF
Old 03-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio & Motorola Q 9c
Carrier: not telling

katbob is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
I just tried it and it worked fine. When you get to 4shared click on the download icon with the black background. Didn't see a mirrored file.
That's the same black background icon that I've been clicking on since it first said "0" downloads, and now it says 72 and I'm JEALOUS!! Because I still have the same "Navigation Cancelled" screen pop up right after the download is starting screen!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X

sensatti is becoming a great contributor

Great work jmart, running really well! I did notice one issue with the Twitter tab that I was wondering if anyone else came across. Any time I go into view profile from the twitter tab the phone locks up and I have to soft reset. Anybody else having this issue?
Old 03-12-2010, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensatti View Post
Great work jmart, running really well! I did notice one issue with the Twitter tab that I was wondering if anyone else came across. Any time I go into view profile from the twitter tab the phone locks up and I have to soft reset. Anybody else having this issue?
Tried by going to a tweet and selecting it, then selecting "Show Profile" on the pop-up menu. Seemed to work fine (about a 3 sec delay loading the profile) on three different profiles...Twitter issue maybe?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio