PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

donduck76 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 11, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
On thing you can try is to go into your Windows folder and delete the file "AudioManager_eng.exe", that way it will revert back to the original file in your ROM.
I actually did a hard reset and installed it from scratch. Everything has been working great for the last 2 days. Great Job, jmart! I was disappointed that TMOUS did not include Sense 2.5, but this cab is great.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by donduck76 View Post
I actually did a hard reset and installed it from scratch. Everything has been working great for the last 2 days. Great Job, jmart! I was disappointed that TMOUS did not include Sense 2.5, but this cab is great.
Excellent, I am glad you got it working!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
Old 04-25-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

xero is just getting started

Did a hard reset due to memory issues, reinstalled, everything works wonderfully. My only question is this: Is there any way to speed it up a little bit? I notice on reboots, and after unlocking after a period of nonuse (like after waking up in the AM), it's really slow to slide and load.

I've got Coddys installed, and it helped a lot before, and some things are still far quicker, I'm just wondering if anyone has any other tricks for 2.5 to be faster.

This mod is sweet!

Equipment: Imagio on 6.5. Working on a 6.5.3 build.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: axim
Carrier: tmobile

chu128 is a n00b

[QUOTE=jmart518;1528221]Manila Sense (2.1.1920 and 2.5.2012) for the HTC Imagio![FONT=Arial]
**Caution: May or may not work on other devices, worse case scenario is another hard reset.**

Works great on my touch pro2, it is possible to remove the youtube application
from the cab?
Thanks!
Old 04-27-2010, 02:54 AM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

[QUOTE=chu128;1721516]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Manila Sense (2.1.1920 and 2.5.2012) for the HTC Imagio![FONT=Arial]
**Caution: May or may not work on other devices, worse case scenario is another hard reset.**

Works great on my touch pro2, it is possible to remove the youtube application
from the cab?
Thanks!
I'm glad to hear that it is working out for you! You can delete the newer youtube and it should default back to the original youtube in you ROM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: T-Mobile

ftanner is a n00b
Thumbs down Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 11, 2010*

A couple of minor things I have noticed while running the March 11 build on the HTC Touch Pro 2 with Windows Mobile 6.5 (T-Mobile is my carrier).

• In the Mail tab, the bottom icon on the pane that you can touch that scrolls out the mailboxes that are configured on the phone, the icon doesn't seem to actually be in the "hot" area. Meaning I can see the green frame and the icon is shifted left. It still seems to function properly though. The top icon, for compose a message, seems to be clipped a little on the left side as well. Again, it still seems to function properly.

• Intermittently the sounds on the phone seem to not operate properly. When I go into the sound settings and click on them it says that the sound files are corrupt. Performing a soft reset resolves this problem until it occurs again.

If there any additional information that I can provide to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask.

--------- Edit: Changed hard reset to soft reset.

Last edited by ftanner; 05-01-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

scottbwilliams is a n00b

I am having issues with my contacts. Every time I try to open one up or add one to my favorites the HTS Sense reloads. Any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks,

Scott
Old 05-02-2010, 01:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: droid incredible
Carrier: verizon

bigstorm is a n00b

Hey jmart this might be crazy but I think iam the only imagio left using your sense 2.5 2012 cab it runs great just have to do a soft reset every other day but no biggie. You mentioned removing the you tube files and it would set the default you tube from the original rom can I do this with my imagio? Will it go back to original
Old 05-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstorm View Post
Hey jmart this might be crazy but I think iam the only imagio left using your sense 2.5 2012 cab it runs great just have to do a soft reset every other day but no biggie. You mentioned removing the you tube files and it would set the default you tube from the original rom can I do this with my imagio? Will it go back to original
Yeah, it should default back. Only delete the program though (.exe), not the shortcut in the start menu (.lnk).

Good luck and let me know if you need any more help.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftanner View Post
A couple of minor things I have noticed while running the March 11 build on the HTC Touch Pro 2 with Windows Mobile 6.5 (T-Mobile is my carrier).

• In the Mail tab, the bottom icon on the pane that you can touch that scrolls out the mailboxes that are configured on the phone, the icon doesn't seem to actually be in the "hot" area. Meaning I can see the green frame and the icon is shifted left. It still seems to function properly though. The top icon, for compose a message, seems to be clipped a little on the left side as well. Again, it still seems to function properly.

• Intermittently the sounds on the phone seem to not operate properly. When I go into the sound settings and click on them it says that the sound files are corrupt. Performing a soft reset resolves this problem until it occurs again.

If there any additional information that I can provide to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask.

--------- Edit: Changed hard reset to soft reset.
Ouch, you gave the cab a thumbs down just for those bugs I do know about the mail tab images, it is actually really easy to fix, I just didn't want to put out a new cab with just that one fix (it is kind of a pain to install that massive cab). Not sure what could be causing the intermittent sounds. Thanks again for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottbwilliams View Post
I am having issues with my contacts. Every time I try to open one up or add one to my favorites the HTS Sense reloads. Any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks,

Scott
I'm not sure what could be causing this and since I do not have a TP2 to test on, sorry I'm not much help on that one

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio