PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 12:54 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: HTC EVO 4G Review phonescoop kinda dogs it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
what are like 15? you see a number and you wanna call it? to say what? lol. "hey, I got your number off youtube. hahahaha."
wouldnt you want someone to tell you your numbers on youtube??

and how do you know im not 15?? id watch the comebacks too, you might be thinking about cussing out a minor LOL
Old 05-26-2010, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

so cussing at a minor is an offense too?? lol

but anyway, at the end of the video he does show some hate towards the device, but mostly towards the 10 dollar fee and Wimax issues

Last edited by Mswezey; 05-26-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Exactly... I'm sue malibu would not want his number and email plastered all over youtube for everybody to see. Now those that know of you or wanted to know you, got your number and email. Not a good look. I agree with bored. lol
Old 05-26-2010, 01:02 AM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
so cussing at a minor is an offense too?? lol
well first off, yes, swearing at a minor can certainly get you arrested..

second, swearing in the presence of women and children(under 18 constitutes children still) is Disturning the Peace or can be Disorderly conduct..

so yeah, you cant cuss out minors lol..

and im not a minor anyways...
Old 05-26-2010, 01:15 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
A solid 1 mb up is amazing. Isn't Wimax capable of like 40mb down? Just needs some un-capping/optimization.
i think i read that theoretically (as in proper bandwidth and infrastructure and proper support on the backend) that wimax is capable of 75Mbps both up and down
Old 05-26-2010, 01:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: sprint

adj3369 is a n00b

it seems the camera has been greatly compressed from the 720p capabilities even though its a 8megapixel hd camera. will rooting the phone allow the hd capabilities to achieve full function? maybe sprint demanded that htc compress. will a rooted evo be able to override the compression?
Old 05-26-2010, 01:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post

second, swearing in the presence of women and children(under 18 constitutes children still) is Disturning the Peace or can be Disorderly conduct..

Well I'm glad they're'nt (haha ( they are not)) any police around when i play say halo 3 or mw2 on Live and some british little kids come on to play with me...damn those little b******s piss me off lol

but i never heard anyone getting arrested over cussing, well i can see if it was a threat towards someone yes but just regular cussing them out in frustration and what not, no.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:41 AM
The Dyslexic VIP

LOL, like a few years ago, some guy fell out of his canoe and dropped a bunch of F-Bombs.. he ended up in court and it ended up on the news because there were women and children on the shore and called the cops..

kids are minors... regardless how they treat you, remember, your the adult, your expected to know better, your expected to act responsibly..
Old 05-26-2010, 01:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ha that sucks for that guy! Hopefully he didn't get fined tooo bad or at all because in all reality who wouldn't be dropping f-bombs? Either that are laughing at yourself lol
Its not like kids these days here worse language on TV, Radio, or wait better yet the Internet!! haha

Yeah, im usually nice to lil kids over Live, but......yeah I'm 19 and they do get under my skin a lot, especially with their british accent lol. But thats just trash, gamer talk. I wouldn't talk like that in person to any of them, and I know none of them would say 3/4 of the things they say if they weren't behind a TV and internet connection.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evolte

grad20_09 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post

I know it's off topic but, It does not have to be a child or minor. In fact, hand gestures can also be considered disorderly conduct. It is all up to the officer's discretion (pretty sickening if you think about it). and you can be arrested if it's a repeat offense, I'm sure. (I have personal experience in this area)

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
evo 4g, lemon, mic