PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jrob is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WORST Evo 4G review on the internet.

i didn't get a chance to see it, but I guess it sucked some much that it has been deleted!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Likes & Dislikes of my EVO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
booo, when i first got my tp2 someone actually said to me "where did you get an iphone with a keyboard"
lol....

Another thing I notice is that the mini usb cable feels heavier & of better quality then the micro that came with my TP2
Old 05-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
i didn't get a chance to see it, but I guess it sucked some much that it has been deleted!!!
Lucky you that got spared of that... I still rage a little when I remember the vid.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Re: Likes & Dislikes of my EVO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
lol....

Another thing I notice is that the mini usb cable feels heavier & of better quality then the micro that came with my TP2
mini <---> micro

But I get it.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Re: Likes & Dislikes of the EVO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_TP View Post
Thanks for the pics & review Bro! I've been dying for a profile comparison vs. TP2....I can't wait for my Evo 4G(I don't use Slingbox and I'll find a way to get the Wifi hotspot for free!)!!!
Well I travel a lot and slingbox will be a huge loss for me. I know they are working on a android version, hopefully that will come out pretty soon.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Re: EVO 4G Review from Slashgear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
I think adding a $10 a month for the phone is much more acceptable to the consumer than charging $399 for the device. Sprint is smart. lol.
This I agree with. If the point of view is taken that the fee is to recoup subsidy cost, ala T-Mobile style, hell, that's brilliant, LOL
Old 05-25-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo!!

TheHoard is becoming a great contributor

Damn I missed it. Sounds to me like he's just another Apple fanboy who thinks the iPhone is the greatest electronic invention ever designed, so anything which claims to be competitive or (God forbid) superior to the iPhone cannot possibly be true.

zomgomg, Sprint sucks, Apple FTW!!

What a douchebag! He obviously knows nothing about technology. BTW, did anybody happen to write down the phone numbers he displayed? We should all band together and send them like 10,000 text messages and hope they're not on an unlimited text plan. That would be funny to see them get a $1,000 phone bill.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoard View Post
Damn I missed it. Sounds to me like he's just another Apple fanboy who thinks the iPhone is the greatest electronic invention ever designed, so anything which claims to be competitive or (God forbid) superior to the iPhone cannot possibly be true.

zomgomg, Sprint sucks, Apple FTW!!

What a douchebag! He obviously knows nothing about technology. BTW, did anybody happen to write down the phone numbers he displayed? We should all band together and send them like 10,000 text messages and hope they're not on an unlimited text plan. That would be funny to see them get a $1,000 phone bill.
Naw the review was not related to the iPhone or android bashing at all. The 'reviewer' was very dumb (to put it mildly...) when he was demonstrating the EVO and the android interface, well, Sense.

About the phone number.. meh the poor girl (Sidney, I think) does not deserve it. It is not her fault her bf/brother/stalker put her phone number while making the demo in a public website.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:35 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

ah man, it's not longer available!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:45 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yup nothing there.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
evo 4g, lemon, mic