PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimb22 View Post
Thanks. It's understandable. It's not like HTC and Sprint made 5 billion phones. Good thing I pre-ordered last Friday.

Do you mind if I link to this post from other sites?
Go ahead.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

osva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvi View Post
Just printed mine, however did you read the fine print?

*Offer valid with this coupon through 7/4/2010 at participating stores. Limit one coupon per person. Apple® Products, gaming hardware/software, laptops/netbooks, gift cards, services, special orders, and online and phone orders excluded. May not be combined with certain other discounts. No cash value. No photocopies. Void where prohibited.
This IS a special order anyways.. but the guy told me that I could use it.. so when the time comes I will know.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

"3Gstoredotcom started taking reservations for the HTC EVO 4G™ late last Friday and the amount of interest in this 4G Smartphone is currently 2000% higher then any previous smartphone ever offered by Sprint, according to Sprint Authorized Online Reseller 3Gstore.com.

The HTC EVO 4G has many innovations not found in any previous phone, and those features include: first 4G Android phone, forward facing camera for 2 way video from phone, ability to turn phone into a WiFi hotspot without a need to purchase a 3G MiFi or 3G/4G OverDrive and many other innovative features.

“I waited in line at the Apple Store when the iPhone 3GS came out last year and from what I have seen so far, this launch and the demand is going to be even larger”, said Michael Ginsberg, President of 3Gstore.com.

If you are interested in the EVO 4G, 3Gstore.com has created a HTC EVO 4G waiting list. Signup to be notified when you can order yours, for all those that signup, 3Gstore.com will also include a free HTC EVO 4G car charger ($19.99 value). Starting May 25th, 3Gstore.com will start emailing those that sign up to complete their order. Due to the demand, we expect the EVO 4G to be on allocation, so sign up early.

To get ready for the interest, our sister site, EVDOforumsdotcom has also launched the HTC EVO 4G Forums. After June 4, we expect a lot of activity as users start sharing the experiences and questions on this new EVDO/WiMax device."

Thats crazy.

Also for the lucky few thats close to a Sams Club.

$199.87 + Tax w/ NO MAIL IN REBATES
-$40.00 Service credit
=$159.87 Total

By wikipost on Today, 08:32 AM

FAQ:

Does Sam's Club offer Instant Rebates like Best Buy and Radio Shack?
Yes. No mail in rebates.

Do I need a Sam's Club membership to buy mobile phones from Sam's Club?
NO. Simply tell the "card checker" at the door that you are visiting the cell phone kiosk. No membership card is required for the purchase.

How long will it take to receive my $40 service credit?
YMMV. I received a courtesy call from Sprint a few days after I bought my phones. That same day I noticed the credit on my account page.

I have a SERO plan, can I activate an EVO 4G.
No.

Last edited by edub186; 05-20-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mclife is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone know for sure whether someone with $75 upgrade eligibility would have to pay $275 at the Shack, or $375? In other words, what are the terms of getting that additional $100 rebate? The guy I talked to at The Shack said $275, but I don't know if I believe him. I don't want to show up on June 4th and have to pay $375.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Durmant is a n00b

All I know is I need this phone....radio shack has thier trade-in program but they will only give 140 for a TP2 and like 50 for a TP1....but they do accept alot of electronics
Old 05-20-2010, 08:11 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub186 View Post
Today is the last day for pre orders!
I walked in to radio shack because i was not sure if pre orders would last another week and found out I just made it on time to do so. Today is deffinitely the last day to pre order. sorry for the people that cant do it today. its sort of sprint fault .
That is what BB told me today too after I pre ordered.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post

CW
Lol, thought you was holding out for Telesales...

I pre - ordered @ Best Buy & Radio Shack & may not go to either one... Unless telesales announce pre orders soon, I will be heading to Sprint on the 6th

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 05-20-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:30 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
Lol, thought you was holding out for Telesales...

I pre - ordered @ Best Buy & Radio Shack & may not go to either one... Unless Sprint announce telesales soon I will be heading to Sprint on the 6th
LMAO I know but today was the last day and there isnt any guarantee sprint will pre order and now I dont have to worry about the rebate...lol

CW
Old 05-20-2010, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

CW

Yea, I read in my Radioshack pre-order pamphlet that the pre-sales have limited quantities.
So I take it the BB you went to and the Radio Shack I was at sold out its reserves.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
LMAO I know but today was the last day and there isnt any guarantee sprint will pre order and now I dont have to worry about the rebate...lol

CW
Gotcha, lol.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G