View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 07:31 PM
edub186
PPCGeeks Regular

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

"3Gstoredotcom started taking reservations for the HTC EVO 4G™ late last Friday and the amount of interest in this 4G Smartphone is currently 2000% higher then any previous smartphone ever offered by Sprint, according to Sprint Authorized Online Reseller 3Gstore.com.

The HTC EVO 4G has many innovations not found in any previous phone, and those features include: first 4G Android phone, forward facing camera for 2 way video from phone, ability to turn phone into a WiFi hotspot without a need to purchase a 3G MiFi or 3G/4G OverDrive and many other innovative features.

“I waited in line at the Apple Store when the iPhone 3GS came out last year and from what I have seen so far, this launch and the demand is going to be even larger”, said Michael Ginsberg, President of 3Gstore.com.

If you are interested in the EVO 4G, 3Gstore.com has created a HTC EVO 4G waiting list. Signup to be notified when you can order yours, for all those that signup, 3Gstore.com will also include a free HTC EVO 4G car charger ($19.99 value). Starting May 25th, 3Gstore.com will start emailing those that sign up to complete their order. Due to the demand, we expect the EVO 4G to be on allocation, so sign up early.

To get ready for the interest, our sister site, EVDOforumsdotcom has also launched the HTC EVO 4G Forums. After June 4, we expect a lot of activity as users start sharing the experiences and questions on this new EVDO/WiMax device."

Thats crazy.

Also for the lucky few thats close to a Sams Club.

$199.87 + Tax w/ NO MAIL IN REBATES
-$40.00 Service credit
=$159.87 Total

By wikipost on Today, 08:32 AM

FAQ:

Does Sam's Club offer Instant Rebates like Best Buy and Radio Shack?
Yes. No mail in rebates.

Do I need a Sam's Club membership to buy mobile phones from Sam's Club?
NO. Simply tell the "card checker" at the door that you are visiting the cell phone kiosk. No membership card is required for the purchase.

How long will it take to receive my $40 service credit?
YMMV. I received a courtesy call from Sprint a few days after I bought my phones. That same day I noticed the credit on my account page.

I have a SERO plan, can I activate an EVO 4G.
No.

Last edited by edub186; 05-20-2010 at 07:51 PM.