PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:41 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Solution on delay answer when data on (no hard reset needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSkeene View Post
I'm concerned: my data connection won't end, even manually. The fix in this thread (restore #777 to the registry) fixed my "unable to answer incomming calls" issue, but I can't turn off the data connection... it's always on. How do I fix that?
Did you try this?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=14
Old 03-13-2009, 08:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidmail View Post
The section of Diamond Tweak that will cause this problem is under:
6. Data (GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA)
6.1 Disconnect After - Do not change it from the default of Disabled.

If you have already changed it you will need to do the registry hack because changing it back will not fix the registry.

BTW, if we'd all read the fine print before selecting this item (I admit I didn't) it says "MAY disable simultaneous voice, data connections.
Mine doesnt have a DEFGAULT OF DISABLED.. it has a spot in the tweak where I can select "ALWAYS ON " or TURN OFF AFTER X MINUTES" and then a slider.. I left it alone (still set on turn off after x minutes) and went in and manually edited the registry so that it says 60 for the timeout and the other setting is back to #777 ... should I have the tweak on ALWAYS on??? will it make a difference??
Old 04-13-2009, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Canada

RonWHarding is a n00b

My Acura MDX was disconnecting the phone (Bell Touch Pro) after the first call I made or received. I would then have to turn bluetooth off and on to reconnect to the car again. I was looking in this site, and I realized I was having the same issue on incoming calls not always getting answered. I did the registry tweak to #777, and both the phone and the Car via bluetooth are working correctly again!!!

Thanks
Old 05-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

Quie is a n00b

I have the same issue with not being able to answer my calls. So I downloaded a different reg edit and was able to keep the #777 in the proper place in the registry and then was able to answer calls. The only problem after that is, I go back into Diamond Tweak and after I make the registry entry, it puts the data timout back to disabled. Anyone else getting this??
Old 05-30-2009, 04:59 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

no, I don't use that utility for those very reasons.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:04 PM
N00b

tarp21 is a n00b

I have a sprint touch pro and I still use Diamond Tweak to edit some things and leave others alone. I found that in the "ring time" category there is ring with delay and ring without delay (advised) I select ring without delay and seems to help receive calls quicker.
There are other threads on this next subject but can't seem to find any at the moment. Also with sprint, get your phone's MSL number (just call sprint, they will give it to you) then dial ##778#, click edit, enter your code without the # signs (just the numbers). Then go to modem settings and change the slot index key to 0 or 1 whichever you prefer. Default is 2 which searches for the tower about every 5 seconds. Changing to 1 will search tower for 2.5 sec. I have mine personally set on 0 as I want it searching the quickest. My phone rings after two rings versus 3-4 taking the chance the call will go to voicemail. Does run the battery some...but I don't miss calls now when running data connection and rings much, much quicker. Was having the same problems pushing answer button as others had because I changed some settings with advanced config but changed the registry with #777 and cachetime to 60 and I get all my calls, even when pushing answer button on data connection! Data connection is always active still, but then I just disable it when I think about ie. after receiving emails, surfing etc. Hope this helps.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: ATT

gearnut is a n00b

All-

I have exactly the same issue on my Rhodium, but changing the regkey to #777 has not solved the problem for me. Any ideas?

I'm on AT&T, if that matters.

Thanks for any help! This is uber-annoying.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:27 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearnut View Post
All-

I have exactly the same issue on my Rhodium, but changing the regkey to #777 has not solved the problem for me. Any ideas?

I'm on AT&T, if that matters.

Thanks for any help! This is uber-annoying.
yes, I believe most of these instructions have all been prefaced with "CDMA ONLY"
since your on AT&T you have GSM. the tweak utilities (Adv.Cfg/Rhod Twk.) are designed for your network and should fix any of the settings you changed to #777.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD 2
Carrier: AT&T

zelendel is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to zelendel Send a message via Yahoo to zelendel

I am on att and this has fixed my dialer issue.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

youngtheking is a n00b

how do i restore suspendresume file? i deleted it, but want to bring it back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond