PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
i guess i shoud be asking for forgiveness too! me and cody both left the day the curve was released. and now im back like i never left! ppc gods....forgive us for our sins!
I think you know the answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
You can never be forgiven for going from a WinMo to a CrackBerry, but we do welcome you back
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
Dude, once you pass to the dark side there is a 12 step process to be accepted back into society. You can start with the dishes, now get to work.
Since Cody is on dishes, Success can take sweeping and mopping the floor...
Old 09-24-2008, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I think you know the answer...

Since Cody is on dishes, Success can take sweeping and mopping the floor...
yes sir...completing now.....

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 09-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Thou shall be granted both with forgiveness like y'all entered the confession booth all over again... Of course after the dishes and floors are done.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 09-24-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>Mogul>Touch>Blackberry>Diamond>Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MannyPR is becoming a great contributor

Hey Cody!

I left to a Curve about the same time you did and came back to WM with the Diamond as well. I do miss the battery life of the BB but besides that I love this little device.

First thing I did btw was install your battery hacks cab.

Welcome back!
Old 09-24-2008, 01:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

haha cody i know how you feel...i left the curve as soon as the treo 800 dropped... i HATED the track ball as i have sensitive fingers and it hurt like a bish! but yeh the diamond is something else...
Old 09-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

funny, the trackball was one of the only things I actually liked about the perl I had for my old job
Old 09-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
haha cody i know how you feel...i left the curve as soon as the treo 800 dropped... i HATED the track ball as i have sensitive fingers and it hurt like a bish! but yeh the diamond is something else...
that track ball is the softest piece on that phone how does that hurt your finger? that's insane...

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-24-2008, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
that track ball is the softest piece on that phone how does that hurt your finger? that's insane...
lol i donno.. im 6'1 230Lbs, with sensitive fingers...lol
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 09-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
lol i donno.. im 6'1 230Lbs, with sensitive fingers...lol
lol crazy man, that seriously is the softest part on the phone too haha
Old 09-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: MetroPCS

asquad is a n00b

haha this post is funny. I just put down my curve after 5 months for this beautiful diamond too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond