PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 09:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leaving?

can i be back in your club? lol.

i went with the blackberry back in april. really missed windows mobile. so i now have the diamond.

will you people forgive me?

anyone else here from the blackberry?

cody

ps: what is with this "thanks" thing that i see everywhere? i see i have been thanked, but it looks funny how i havent thanked anyone else. this is new. makes me feel like i have been gone a long time. i better get to thanking people. lol
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leavin

You can never be forgiven for going from a WinMo to a CrackBerry, but we do welcome you back

As for the Thanks, it is like the old scales... Just click Thanks to thank someone for a useful post.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

tech4life is a n00b
Re: Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leavin

I am a former crackberry user as well (been clean now for 30 days lol). Really enjoy this forum and the information is outstanding. Now if only someone can answer my post I will be VERY happy.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Blackberrys are for people who have trouble opening doors and remembering to breathe on their own.

You're better than that.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

laestrella is a n00b

hey cody

welcome back. i must admit, i've been playing both sides of the fence. i still have my curve but i never truly gave up windows mobile phones. i've been a winmo girl ever since my 700wx days. it's ok to explore for a little while but u need to know where home is lol.

how are u liking the diamond?
Old 09-24-2008, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I use a curve for work, but still have my trusty old mogul. I must say though, it sure is nice to be able to use my curve extensively and not have to charge the battery for at least a day or two.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

Dude, once you pass to the dark side there is a 12 step process to be accepted back into society. You can start with the dishes, now get to work.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 09-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Lmao ^^^^^
Old 09-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

i used a crack berry for a week, took it back because i hated it. couldn't stand the keyboard on the pearl (curve was not out yet) and the lack of customization ability.

the pearls (scroll ball) was the cats a$$ tho i loved that.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-24-2008, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

i guess i shoud be asking for forgiveness too! me and cody both left the day the curve was released. and now im back like i never left! ppc gods....forgive us for our sins!

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond