PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leaving? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38396)

codyppc 09-24-2008 09:06 AM

Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leaving?

can i be back in your club? lol.

i went with the blackberry back in april. really missed windows mobile. so i now have the diamond.

will you people forgive me?

anyone else here from the blackberry?

cody

ps: what is with this "thanks" thing that i see everywhere? i see i have been thanked, but it looks funny how i havent thanked anyone else. this is new. makes me feel like i have been gone a long time. i better get to thanking people. lol

rainfreak 09-24-2008 09:17 AM

Re: Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leavin

You can never be forgiven for going from a WinMo to a CrackBerry, but we do welcome you back :)

As for the Thanks, it is like the old scales... Just click Thanks to thank someone for a useful post.

tech4life 09-24-2008 09:21 AM

Re: Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leavin

I am a former crackberry user as well (been clean now for 30 days lol). Really enjoy this forum and the information is outstanding. Now if only someone can answer my post I will be VERY happy.

chappy 09-24-2008 09:42 AM

Blackberrys are for people who have trouble opening doors and remembering to breathe on their own.

You're better than that.

laestrella 09-24-2008 10:35 AM

hey cody

welcome back. i must admit, i've been playing both sides of the fence. i still have my curve but i never truly gave up windows mobile phones. i've been a winmo girl ever since my 700wx days. it's ok to explore for a little while but u need to know where home is lol.

how are u liking the diamond?

Hafrust 09-24-2008 10:41 AM

I use a curve for work, but still have my trusty old mogul. I must say though, it sure is nice to be able to use my curve extensively and not have to charge the battery for at least a day or two.

Perasite 09-24-2008 11:25 AM

Dude, once you pass to the dark side there is a 12 step process to be accepted back into society. You can start with the dishes, now get to work.

rainfreak 09-24-2008 11:39 AM

Lmao ^^^^^

Mr. X 09-24-2008 11:43 AM

i used a crack berry for a week, took it back because i hated it. couldn't stand the keyboard on the pearl (curve was not out yet) and the lack of customization ability.

the pearls (scroll ball) was the cats a$$ tho i loved that.

Success100 09-24-2008 11:44 AM

i guess i shoud be asking for forgiveness too! me and cody both left the day the curve was released. and now im back like i never left! ppc gods....forgive us for our sins!