View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 11:47 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Been gone for 5 months. Had a Curve - Now have the diamond. Forgive me for leavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
i guess i shoud be asking for forgiveness too! me and cody both left the day the curve was released. and now im back like i never left! ppc gods....forgive us for our sins!
I think you know the answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
You can never be forgiven for going from a WinMo to a CrackBerry, but we do welcome you back
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
Dude, once you pass to the dark side there is a 12 step process to be accepted back into society. You can start with the dishes, now get to work.
Since Cody is on dishes, Success can take sweeping and mopping the floor...