PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 01:56 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Sprint MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
HELL YEAH!
ok, i dont know what the hell happened, here we go.

so im getting a new diamond in the mail cause tech supprt sucks and says mine is not right.
so last night i flash my rom to Juicy sprint rom.
this morning i DL the pic mail cab ( his rom does not include it) soft reset it, figure what the hell it might work

so first i go to pic mail, click new. it configures my device, ( something i havent seen before so i am lil excited) but close the ap when the new pic mail shows up.
i go to sprint pic mail website, send myself a pic, and to my dismay i get the pic mail, not in a text, but in the pic mail ap!
and i can save the pic! ( i had to save it twice cause the first time it saved it really small) and it saves it in the extenal storage in my pictures.

hope this procedure will work for all of you who, like myself have had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many probelms trying to get this to work..

looks like i know what i am doing when i get the new phone

now i am going to try and send myself one out of the AP and see if it works.
You were dismayed that it saved it to your phone? That is exactly what I want it to do.

How did you send a pic from sprint website, for me when I choose send from website I get stuck on screen that says "Please wait while loading" for hours at a time.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan View Post
doesn't work, I just got the link from myself
did you see that i flashed a new ROM, i had tried to send the pic mail from the website to myself and all the other tricks too. i think flashing the new ROM is what did it. maybe try flashing a new ROM, or reflash the sprint OEM ROM

the only thing is that there is no sound alert when you get the pic mail
Old 09-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

After reading all the horror stories I was a little worried about setting mine up. All I did was go to the picture mail app on the cell phone and send a picture mail. It configured the device and I sent a test to my assistant. Worked perfectly.

I have had a picture mail account for 2 years at Sprint and I didn't have to call tech support.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
You were dismayed that it saved it to your phone? That is exactly what I want it to do.

How did you send a pic from sprint website, for me when I choose send from website I get stuck on screen that says "Please wait while loading" for hours at a time.
haha no i was excited, so excited i wrote dismay, haha

i signed into picmail, "send pic mail" on the right. ( this is where you get stuck) after the please wait while loading, drag the media you want, then to bottom of screen "continue" . put in phone number, send
Old 09-23-2008, 02:53 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
haha no i was excited, so excited i wrote dismay, haha

i signed into picmail, "send pic mail" on the right. ( this is where you get stuck) after the please wait while loading, drag the media you want, then to bottom of screen "continue" . put in phone number, send
haha, I gotcha, I was wondering... Yea, it is sticking me on the please wait while loading, has been for 2 days now, sucks. Thanks for letting everyone know what helped you.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
haha, I gotcha, I was wondering... Yea, it is sticking me on the please wait while loading, has been for 2 days now, sucks. Thanks for letting everyone know what helped you.
i hope that it stops being stupid for you and gets past that screen.
i should get my new phone by friday, only then will i see if this will work for real....
Old 09-23-2008, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Okay now that Sprint has MMS has anyone been able to get ArcSoft to work? I had it on my MDA back when I had T-Mobile and prefer it to Sprint's ghetto new MMS.

Old 09-23-2008, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs

biggggant is just getting started

i got my new phone and i did the activiation before turning my phone on and everything works wooot.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggant View Post
i got my new phone and i did the activiation before turning my phone on and everything works wooot.
can you explain the "activation" for those who need it?
Old 09-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan
Thumbs up Re: Sprint MMS

Quote:
did you see that i flashed a new ROM, i had tried to send the pic mail from the website to myself and all the other tricks too. i think flashing the new ROM is what did it. maybe try flashing a new ROM, or reflash the sprint OEM ROM

the only thing is that there is no sound alert when you get the pic mail
are you talking about flashing to the Juicy Rom or something else entirely? I tried hard reseting the phone twice, didn't let the customizations install or any of that. I still have the same problem. Can u shoot a link to the rom you've employed, thanx!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond