PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 06:05 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Sprint MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
can you explain the "activation" for those who need it?
He means he activated the ESN before ever turning on the phone. Some have stated earlier in this thread that this was what you should do.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul PPC 6800
Carrier: Sprint

Jeslatino120 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeslatino120
Thumbs up Re: Sprint MMS

yay! okay so i don't know what i did but my picture mail is now working...i finally have a full mogul...so i got the .cab from the first pages..i installed it...i send a picture.. worked ...then i went to configure destinations... and it does loads to mysprint web pictures.. then i sent myself a pic from the web and yay i got it under sprint picture mail so i get a little camera icon nedt to ev when i have a new pic...no alert just the cam but hey i am happy with that...now i can send and receive pic like it was meant to be... dont know how or what happend i just got the .cab and soft reset and it worked .. awesome......yay
Old 09-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan View Post
are you talking about flashing to the Juicy Rom or something else entirely? I tried hard reseting the phone twice, didn't let the customizations install or any of that. I still have the same problem. Can u shoot a link to the rom you've employed, thanx!!
yes Juicys rom. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37648
the sprint one, then get the pic mail cab and install it.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Where do you find "configure destinations" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslatino120 View Post
yay! okay so i don't know what i did but my picture mail is now working...i finally have a full mogul...so i got the .cab from the first pages..i installed it...i send a picture.. worked ...then i went to configure destinations... and it does loads to mysprint web pictures.. then i sent myself a pic from the web and yay i got it under sprint picture mail so i get a little camera icon nedt to ev when i have a new pic...no alert just the cam but hey i am happy with that...now i can send and receive pic like it was meant to be... dont know how or what happend i just got the .cab and soft reset and it worked .. awesome......yay
Old 09-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Most new phones from these carriers except BBs (don't like RIM).
Carrier: Sprint, ATT, Verizon AND T-Mobile. Yes, you read right.

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have the same problem as most--MMS show up as a link in SMS. I called Advanced Support, and they explained that Reprovisioning involves in the removal of Picture Mail and re-adding. There is no other way. Some people lose their pictures, others don't, while some even lose their account/PM email address. Is this true? Has anyone lost their pictures when their PM got reprovisioned?

Thanks.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

jason12 is a n00b

Does anyone have problems with sending pictures sometimes. I look at the status of some of the pictures and it says that it failed and had like 3 attempts. Even when it does send it seems to take rather long. Am I the only one that has this problem lol?
Old 09-23-2008, 11:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Sgt.Kickass is a n00b

I installed the cab on my Mogul. It crashes everytime i try to attach a picture.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:20 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Kickass View Post
I installed the cab on my Mogul. It crashes everytime i try to attach a picture.
Addressed in the picmail post in titan forum...

You have to go to your pics and choose send from there, once you have chosen that, pick sprint pic mail and it will work from there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond 2

fventura03 is a n00b

very nice
Old 09-24-2008, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bastimret is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ret2961 View Post
I understand, boss. I was saying I have had pc mail set up for a year (using it through sMMS, which requires an active account). I just don't get how some of us have it and some don't (although I haven't seen screenshots of camera icon)...Don't make no sense to me...

I click send/receive, nothing. And like I been saying, for some reason the stuff I send stays in my inbox...

(sigh)
This is what's happening to me. I've been trying to send the same 2 pics to a friends email address for a couple days now, and it just sits in my inbox (why not sent box?) and says Sending or Send Failed. I had my wife try sending me a couple pics from her phone, never got either of them. Then tonight I tried sending myself a pic mail from the sprint website, and it came through fine. Tried sending out the pics to my friends email again, still sitting in my inbox saying that it's Sending. Been like that for 5 minutes now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond