PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint MMS

No they won't. I have the Sero 500 and I did it. Its just that the regualr reps can't do it. You have to have them open a ticket and it will get done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
They will make you change your plan to do this if you have an old sero plan
Old 10-08-2008, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Most ticket reps will do what I stated in earlier posts though as it takes less time
Old 10-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
They will make you change your plan to do this if you have an old sero plan
Says who? I have the $30 sero plan, and I personally did this. I don't know where your getting your information but, I did it right online and didn't have to do that. I do understand how picturemail is included in the sero plan but, they can just charge you and give u the $5 credit everymonth as well. I did exactly what I said though, and I have a Diamond, and I am out of contract and when the PRO comes out on the 19th, im going to have that and send this back. And, I am not going to stay out of contract!!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I cant send pics to other carriers. I can send them to my other sprint phone though.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

FenixDown is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus_cruz View Post
I cant send pics to other carriers. I can send them to my other sprint phone though.
I'm having trouble with this too. I can receive them, but I can't send any. I had to do that little trick thats up in the stickies to get my data stuff to work (in case that matters...)
Old 10-09-2008, 09:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

gonna have to call sprint again today, my call got cut off last night after being on hold for advanced tech support for damn near an hour... i think this diamond is killing the technical support staff...lol
Old 10-09-2008, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan View Post
Says who? I have the $30 sero plan, and I personally did this. I don't know where your getting your information but, I did it right online and didn't have to do that. I do understand how picturemail is included in the sero plan but, they can just charge you and give u the $5 credit everymonth as well. I did exactly what I said though, and I have a Diamond, and I am out of contract and when the PRO comes out on the 19th, im going to have that and send this back. And, I am not going to stay out of contract!!
Maybe I just get the stupid reps but they always try to tell me I have to change my plan
Old 10-09-2008, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

mbord is just getting started

I reinstalled mms on my sprint diamond but it's not working right. I send from my phone but it never sends. It keeps it in outbox. If I go to website on pc...it shows that it sent it. When I send to myself back to phone...I never get it.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ok, there's a strange one.

I just got my Diamond this Monday. I didn't do anything more then hit "new" under the mail tab to set up picturemail.

I can send true picturemails to myself via the Diamond and to my gmail account but pictures sent from the Sprint website still shows up as an SMS link.

I guess I should be happy with that and test out trying to send picture mails to friends on other phones/carrier in the morning.

Finally- for those that got picturemail to work- does the "mail" icon always show new picturemail recieved? Everything I go to the mail tab, the "new picturemail" icon always pops up even though I've already viewed it.

Last edited by Scoob; 10-10-2008 at 12:43 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond