PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: Sprint MMS

i am currently on the phone with sprint, i have sero but they wont remove picture mail, the kid keeps sending me updates, now i have no internet. 2 hours, yay...............
Old 09-21-2008, 02:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

food is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjasonc View Post
Mine is working correctly, but yes, the ones I send out are in my inbox as well. I dunno if they're supposed to do that or not. I'm just glad i'm not getting texts anymore. I can live with it.

I think thats how its supposed to be. Sent picture are to the left of center and recived pictures are to the right of center. It's about time we got full blow picture mail.

For the rest of you guys that cant get sprint to do it ask for Advanced Tech Support. The woman i talked to there knew of this problem and had did it once before. Tell them you want your picture mail to work and let them figure it out. Make sure they know you should NOT be getting a link when you get picture mail. They not only reset my account from thier end but also reset it on my phone. After going into the ## thing they then went to settings and used that Update Profile program thats is new to me and wasnt on any of my other phones.

Last edited by food; 09-21-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by food View Post
I think thats how its supposed to be. Sent picture are to the left of center and recived pictures are to the right of center. It's about time we got full blow picture mail.

For the rest of you guys that cant get sprint to do it ask for Advanced Tech Support. The woman i talked to there knew of this problem and had did it once before. Tell them you want your picture mail to work and let them figure it out. Make sure they know you should NOT be getting a link when you get picture mail. They not only reset my account from thier end but also reset it on my phone. After going into the ## thing they then went to settings and used that Update Profile program thats is new to me and wasnt on any of my other phones.
haha, he just said he would call me back. he cant figure it out. this is terrible
have any idea how they reset it? this kid had no idea how to do it
Old 09-21-2008, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

Step 1: go to acct picker (go to text messaging, then hit right til you get to your pic mail acct)
Step 2: hit menu, send/receive.
Step 3: that's it.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

These directions are for what ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbello81 View Post
Step 1: go to acct picker (go to text messaging, then hit right til you get to your pic mail acct)
Step 2: hit menu, send/receive.
Step 3: that's it.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

FlowingAway is just getting started

ok not only is none of these things working (the lady with sprint over the phone was totally clueless) but now all the messages i sent out i cannot delete. so weird.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
These directions are for what ??
this is to get your pic mail viewable in your email folder w/o having to go to a web link and to send your own pics. also, if anybody could find the reg setting to remove file size limit, i'd appreciate it. can't find it anywhere because there's no Arcsoft folder like usual
Old 09-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowingAway View Post
ok not only is none of these things working (the lady with sprint over the phone was totally clueless) but now all the messages i sent out i cannot delete. so weird.
same here.....think a hard reset would fix all this?
Old 09-21-2008, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

FlowingAway is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
same here.....think a hard reset would fix all this?
I just did a hard reset and went back to it and chose "menu" then "new" and already i noticed it going through some steps i don't remember it doing. I'll try and send a message to my phone and see how i receive it

edited: still the same. dang it!

Last edited by FlowingAway; 09-21-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowingAway View Post
I just did a hard reset and went back to it and chose "menu" then "new" and already i noticed it going through some steps i don't remember it doing. I'll try and send a message to my phone and see how i receive it

edited: still the same. dang it!
dang!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond