Thread: Sprint MMS
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Schwartz
PPCGeeks Regular

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan View Post
Says who? I have the $30 sero plan, and I personally did this. I don't know where your getting your information but, I did it right online and didn't have to do that. I do understand how picturemail is included in the sero plan but, they can just charge you and give u the $5 credit everymonth as well. I did exactly what I said though, and I have a Diamond, and I am out of contract and when the PRO comes out on the 19th, im going to have that and send this back. And, I am not going to stay out of contract!!
Maybe I just get the stupid reps but they always try to tell me I have to change my plan