Thread: Sprint MMS
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:56 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Sprint MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
HELL YEAH!
ok, i dont know what the hell happened, here we go.

so im getting a new diamond in the mail cause tech supprt sucks and says mine is not right.
so last night i flash my rom to Juicy sprint rom.
this morning i DL the pic mail cab ( his rom does not include it) soft reset it, figure what the hell it might work

so first i go to pic mail, click new. it configures my device, ( something i havent seen before so i am lil excited) but close the ap when the new pic mail shows up.
i go to sprint pic mail website, send myself a pic, and to my dismay i get the pic mail, not in a text, but in the pic mail ap!
and i can save the pic! ( i had to save it twice cause the first time it saved it really small) and it saves it in the extenal storage in my pictures.

hope this procedure will work for all of you who, like myself have had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many probelms trying to get this to work..

looks like i know what i am doing when i get the new phone

now i am going to try and send myself one out of the AP and see if it works.
You were dismayed that it saved it to your phone? That is exactly what I want it to do.

How did you send a pic from sprint website, for me when I choose send from website I get stuck on screen that says "Please wait while loading" for hours at a time.