PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 08:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond!
Carrier: Sprint

drnezzy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone have tracking info for their Diamond Shipment?

Is there a chance we could get away from bashing the CS reps here? Sure, they might not have access to your information, and it certainly is frustrating, but I don't see any need to take it out on them.

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a tracking number but still can't find any actual UPS tracking info on their order. Now that one frustration is over with in getting a tracking code, this new one pops up where UPS doesn't seem to be aware of the package? Anybody else in this boat?
Old 09-16-2008, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnezzy View Post
Is there a chance we could get away from bashing the CS reps here? Sure, they might not have access to your information, and it certainly is frustrating, but I don't see any need to take it out on them.

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a tracking number but still can't find any actual UPS tracking info on their order. Now that one frustration is over with in getting a tracking code, this new one pops up where UPS doesn't seem to be aware of the package? Anybody else in this boat?
u may have to wait a while. when they fulfill the order, their machine prints a UPS sticker w/a tracking number, and then UPS puts it all into their database.

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnezzy View Post

It takes a little for items to be updated through UPS. Haven't you bought/sold anything on eBay? I bought something yesterday on eBay and they said they sent it through UPS and gave me tracking # and it wasn't in the system until about 7pm tonight. Be patient.
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I'm with you in the tracking boat. UPs has no info but at least I have a number.

BrennB
Old 09-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Lurker

mogulover is a n00b

you get the tracking number before its in ups system because sprint knows it before ups does. it kind of like going into a ups store and filling out a label and u write down the tracking number. when u go home and type it in it wont show up until the ups truck comes to the ups store and scans it into the system. now if you go to an actual ups shipping hub itll show up instantly. sames goes here, the ups truck or plane or whatever they use at sprint hasnt come to scan it into the system yet, reassured sometime between now and 3am your beloved diamond will show up in the system and then will be at your doorstep by tomorrow afternoon the latest (unless you live in the boonies). as far as the hurricane ike outage, my pal at sprint said there was a email sent out to sprint employees to address the order processing backlog. he said it stated in there that the warehouse is 2 days behind and that they will be working overtime on sunday to fulfil the backlog. so look at it this way, you ordered this past sunday (warehouse not open), power was restored yesterday, so then theres tuesday and wednesday, thats two business days so by thursday, friday latest, everyone should have their beloved diamond unless of course you didnt properly complete the verification process (if required) due to a missed phone call from operator akbar patel of bangladesh

and one last thing, u dont have to refresh the page every 4 minutes, there is free software here: http://www.download.com/Page-Update-...-10745263.html that will do it for ya!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

tacke is just getting started

Just received a tracking number also. Hooray.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro and Sprint Diamond

bbossman1 is becoming a great contributor

Something odd I noticed in looking at my order on the My Sprint site, I ordered my Diamond on-line at 0500 on Sunday the 14th, that order shows as having been canceled. However, a sencond order for a Diamond was entered on the 15th. Hmm? The orders are 6000 numbers apart. That doesn't look good!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

@ mogulover if we got a tracking number does that mean sometime between now and 3 am it will be on a plane headed our way? it showed up in the sprint system but not in the ups system, also does sprint work all night/day shipping out orders or no?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

TimBal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbossman1 View Post
Something odd I noticed in looking at my order on the My Sprint site, I ordered my Diamond on-line at 0500 on Sunday the 14th, that order shows as having been canceled. However, a sencond order for a Diamond was entered on the 15th. Hmm? The orders are 6000 numbers apart. That doesn't look good!
Mine said the same thing. One order was cancelled but I still have a pending order. I had to call on Monday to verify some information that was incomplete from my Sunday order. At this point I am hoping to get the phone soon, but not holding my breath. It will get here when it gets here.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic1ball View Post
@ mogulover if we got a tracking number does that mean sometime between now and 3 am it will be on a plane headed our way? it showed up in the sprint system but not in the ups system, also does sprint work all night/day shipping out orders or no?
I think they do in some cases, like if it's on a plane etc..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond